Lets talk - (anything)

Once L50 was reached I found/find it more difficult to make forced time to fit it into my daily routine. It’s easier to make the do the other thing over PoGo choice atm. It’s only Golding Gyms that holds a real interest at this point in time.

It seems likely there will be a TON of players in the northern hemisphere who will be wanting a Celesteela, given the huge disparity between northern demand and southern supply. Poke Genie simply shut down the Celesteela remote-raiding queue during raid day, today.

If long-distance trading ever materializes, players with surplus Celesteela could rake in a tidy profit selling into that demand (which could be an additional source of interest in playing for you, @NotanotherKangaskhan ).

Sounds like something I’d need to be organised in coordinating. I’m not interested in do that for the game. I’m past organising other stuff around PoGo. The game has to fit around the other stuff I do now not vice versa.

1 Like

This afternoon my Laptop has gone to a better life…
If I’m a little bit more silent in the next days, you know why…

2 Likes

@bagguille It must be all the sand, salty sea air and swimming pool chemicals - they can play havoc with delicate laptop electronics… my sympathies :desktop_computer: :headstone: :expressionless:

1 Like

Hey!
I know how to fix this, when I joined it did the same thing!
If you need me to help, please dm me.

(removed - found the answer to that particular question, but have another)

Near the end of the raid I just did, my screen got a red bar across the top where an error flashed up, something about being too close to the start of the raid, after which my trainer was unceremoniously barfed back into the pre-lobby, where the BATTLE button showed the spent raid pass symbol, and if I try to rejoin the raid before it ends, it gives me a brand new lobby with a fresh countdown, and nobody else in the lobby. :rage:

Anybody seen a failure like that? What does that error actually say?

Yes, but in my case not in the end, but after 5 seconds fighting.

1 Like

Hey! Can you read my post above? (@bagguille)

Yes, I can, but I nearly never look this notifications, so no problem for me. I look allways “Latest” publications, and this works fine.
Why don’t you publish the solution here, so everybody can use it?

2 Likes

Okay. I’ll write it (maybe make a topic even)

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ll try to catch two Galarian Birds off the Incense when they put Galarian Farfetch’d in the wild during an event. Shouldn’t be too hard, right? Might as well try for three too.

1 Like

Since this “incense” is usable I have seen about 5 Galarian Birds… as typical all have run away.
And I throw “allways” excelent, curve and ar+ and giving a golden rasp.
So… nearly no chance to find this birds, and when I see them, with all the potencial weapons to have more chances, nothing.
Why I’m still trying to get ONE (not two in one day, not one from time to time)?

If we have stupid inventions in all functions of PoGo, this Adventure Incense is the top. No output, using a lot of resources. Why we are still using it? Not even the spawns are interesting.

After trying it a couple of times on my own volition, I have since used it only when the game has required it for a task whose reward is worth the bother. I’d be more inclined to use the daily incense if there were a realistic hope of catching one of those Galarian birds. As it is now, the odds of even SEEING one seem to be infinitesimal.

At this point I strongly suspect that the following two things have roughly equal probabilities:

1. Catching a Galarian Bird by using the daily incense and clicking on one
  2. Being struck by lightning and winning the Mega Millions Lottery, simultaneously

Not being sarcastic, either.

1 Like

While it’s next to a useless exercise I set off the daily nonsense don’t look at the screen and let the GoPlus do it’s thing. It’s catching around 4-5 useless Pokémon and what I don’t see it missing I don’t care about. No idea if I’m get a bird spawn not that it matters anyway as the IV will be unusable anyway.
They’ll make their way into Raids eventually.

1 Like

It sounds dubious to begin with, and I doubt anybody’s had enough spawns to get a statistically-significant sample size. But if I use the Daily Noncense any more, and IF it results in a Galarian bird spawn, I’ll probably also try the trick. Once or twice, anyway.

Thanks for the post.

I thought to try it, and what happens??? NO spawn…