Lets talk - (anything)

I’ll open your gifts tomorrow 7:00 utc

2 Likes

:thinking:Aren’t I Lucky Friend with you? @Brobraam

2 Likes

Correct

2 Likes

Guys, we need a squirtle encounter for the wild encounter challenge!

2 Likes

What

1 Like

Remember this challenge?

One of the hardest we have lol

2 Likes

@Branebs sorry. Out of Remote passes

1 Like

Never mind, I got it!

2 Likes

This was my first GoFest, and even with the pandemic format and prolific bugginess of some new features, I really enjoyed the 5 hours I got to play.

Inviting friends to raids overloaded the network around 4pm of day 2 locally, and most invites took too long to be created and delivered, leaving the recipient with only a few seconds to come and hop in. For every long-distance invitation I received, the raid had already started by the time I accepted the invitation and got to the gym (even when we used Discord to coordinate the timing). It was like a 10-hour raid ‘hour’ with 5 different bosses, and trying to rush through the invitation process in the chaotic situation was totally fraught with mistakes.

Only 3 shinies in 5 hours; but I wound up nicely supplementing my groups of Palkias, Diaglas, and Giratina-Origens, and bagged my first Unowns. And I think the nighttime fireworks show was very nicely done.

3 Likes

Same here - first timer :slight_smile:
First day was almost perfect - very well organised - you did know what to expect for each part. The problem was second turn of gift sending hour - after 10 min - friends list was not accessible and after 20 min they turn it off completely - the fact that challenge has been completed was clearly a hoax from Niantic side :wink:
Second day was a total mess… I tried to play for all the time - but it was just madness: Team Rockets/Wild Spawns/Raid Invites + server problems and app crashing every few minutes…
I had to re-start app probably over 50+ during second day. Few times while entering/waiting/fighting in raids…

But in total… 6 new dex entries, more than 10 sihinies… I got my first Giratina Origin - and it was hundo! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought it was about Go Fest - but now my game is randomly crashing every 10-15 min… (android)
Do you have the same?
I remember someone mentioning similar problems and very peculiar reply from Niantic helpdesk how to fix this - by resetting some regional settings somewhere - but I cannot find this anymore…

1 Like

Any word yet on how good/bad Aqua Tail on CD Gyarados will be in both Raiding and PvP?
I’ve got a few unevolved 100% and a ton of Candy already.

Also on the issue of Dragon week.
Any idea if it’s going to be a free for all T5 Dragons every day or will they rotate 2-3 per day.
I want to smash out some Gira Origin and Dialga as their previous rotations gave me nothing.
I missed the free for all Dragons on Sunday of GoFest.

1 Like

Why if defeat Team Rocket Grunts part of a task, no balloons show up?

And I am bored to have continouisly this shadow around me…

Just finished quest after doing remote Rayquaza raids with excellent throws. Also Jessie and James finally showed up so beat them.

1 Like

Game weather turned windy here, which meant the 14-14-14 and 15-10-15 Rayquazas I just got are boosted! :grinning:

For players who wish they could go chase Team Go Rocket stops but are limited by shelter-in-place restrictions, the balloons represent a way to bring those stops to them. No big deal, really.

Happy International Left-Handers Day!

4 Likes

LeftHand-SuperPower-300x245

2 Likes

3 Likes