Lets talk - (anything)

This article is talking fair and good about TMs, that is if Niantic would pick it up…

2 Likes

Great article. Thanks for posting it. Wish I could give it two or three likes.

The second alternative proposed doesn’t really reduce the influence of randomness, but just moves it from when you use the TM to when you get the TM, since there’s no way to affect when you’ll find a specific TM (and when you do there’s no way to affect which specific move it will cause you to learn). On the other hand, it would take the mystery out of the result, since you would know when you use it which move will be the result (and even that would be a slight improvement over what we’ve got).

1 Like

Well at most, Lady Luck still has the most say of this game. It is a double edge sword, and it hurts the most when it touches the part of the game you wanted more control with :grin:

I just hope Niantic would find a compromise in the near future, be it having a cost of something for the player, as long as they could get what they want to do with their Pokemons.

1 Like

Good point.

And the same principle applied to life produces some intriguing results - when we get everything we want, effectively making us our own script writer. For some reason we eventually wind up more discontented with the result than when we learn to take things in stride and apply our creativity to the task of how to make use of what we have, rather than to the choice of what to get.

1 Like

Agree…

In short, this is life… and PoGo is not much of a difference :grin:

1 Like

I play that game

1 Like

Are you any good at it???

I am, but i dont have a lot of good cards.
But i have huilt a really good Feather EDH deck last friday that is somewhat competitive

1 Like

I run to token decks and one burn deck we need to play sometime

1 Like

Sup, folks. Just got home. Random hello. :wave:

2 Likes

Hellooooooo I’m still at work I got three more hours

3 Likes

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Just noticed that I don’t have catched any female Aerodactyl… ♂️-♀️=17-0. :thinking:

Forced update was applied about 4pm PDT, and now login attempt using Google gives endless spinning disk of death. Same network works fine for Discord and GoHub, and Google accessible outside the game, which appears to flag it as a Niantic server problem. DownDetector shows localized outages for SF and LA and NY and a big chunk of northern Europe.

Blah. I’m just glad this didn’t hit during the Legendary raid hour…

1 Like

To what version?
I’m on 0.145.1. And suddenly I can’t login. Probably a server overload because of the high network traffic.

EDIT: I’m in now.

Thanks. Saw your update and tried again. Login succeeded.

0.145.1-G, by the way…

1 Like

0.145.1 stops Adventure Sync

3 Likes

What is the newest update out

1 Like

I just updated and Adventure Sync still on. I’ll check again in morning.

2 Likes

My adventure Sync has not worked in a while

1 Like