Lets talk - (anything)

Actually it’s not yet. This is just a promotion of Team Rocket Week. We are building hype and recruiting new members.

2 Likes

Second account – actually a blend of aardvark and ludicolo (aardvarkolo). Dorky, but it seemed like every other name I could think of was already taken.

2 Likes

We tried to make it Team Rocket Night, but we kept blasting off again.

3 Likes

Yup thay got us

2 Likes

They always do, but keep coming back for more

1 Like

Dam right

At least here we can talk about everything and make plans for Team Rocket Week.

2 Likes

Yup so whats up

What’s up cup

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol watch it

(Long-winded rant to vent TM-related frustration deleted. It won’t accomplish anything other than maybe to spread discontent.)

But for the nth time, I want a TM that gives us some control over what the new move will be.

2 Likes

This article is talking fair and good about TMs, that is if Niantic would pick it up…

2 Likes

Great article. Thanks for posting it. Wish I could give it two or three likes.

The second alternative proposed doesn’t really reduce the influence of randomness, but just moves it from when you use the TM to when you get the TM, since there’s no way to affect when you’ll find a specific TM (and when you do there’s no way to affect which specific move it will cause you to learn). On the other hand, it would take the mystery out of the result, since you would know when you use it which move will be the result (and even that would be a slight improvement over what we’ve got).

1 Like

Well at most, Lady Luck still has the most say of this game. It is a double edge sword, and it hurts the most when it touches the part of the game you wanted more control with :grin:

I just hope Niantic would find a compromise in the near future, be it having a cost of something for the player, as long as they could get what they want to do with their Pokemons.

1 Like

Good point.

And the same principle applied to life produces some intriguing results - when we get everything we want, effectively making us our own script writer. For some reason we eventually wind up more discontented with the result than when we learn to take things in stride and apply our creativity to the task of how to make use of what we have, rather than to the choice of what to get.

1 Like

Agree…

In short, this is life… and PoGo is not much of a difference :grin:

1 Like

I play that game

1 Like

Are you any good at it???

I am, but i dont have a lot of good cards.
But i have huilt a really good Feather EDH deck last friday that is somewhat competitive

1 Like