Lavender Town - I want an Armoured MewTwo

I want my first ever Mew 2 to be an Armoured one :rofl:

6 Likes

Well, looks like you’ll get your wish if you go out and Raid in about a week. XD

2 Likes

I hope so…

2 Likes

I would have been quite happy with shiny. But what the hell, bring on the armored.

2 Likes

I’ll be willing to wipe the armor clean and make it shine :grin:

As long as I got one of it, that would already be good enough for me…

2 Likes

I knew I was conserving passes and not Raiding as hard as I do most times for something.
I’m sure this will bend me over and not give me the 100% like it’s un-armored brother.

5 more sleeps

1 Like

How could I get my wish if no one bothers to catch Mew2 now here near our location… :cry:

1 Like

That seems unfair, at least terribly disappointing.

You’re welcome to share in our bounty - take your pick of mine. (Even if there weren’t thousands of kilometers separating us, can Mewtwos even be traded?)

1 Like

Yes, they can. Only Mythicals outside of Meltan and Melmetal cannot be traded.

2 Likes

Why? It is worth it to raid just for the candy.

4 Likes

PoGo is almost dead here, if not for someone like me that keeps the flame burning :grin:

So besides from lack of decent pokestop and gyms (We’re rural part of a city by the way, almost 10km from the city proper), no active players are present, except the Air Force that squat gyms for coins.

That makes raiding a pain in the ass if not really that impossible.

2 Likes

It would be better if the biggest obstacle to raiding was time. Sorry to hear about the shrinking pool of trainers there. That would tempt me to become more self-sufficient for raids, probably by cultivating a third trainer, and maybe even a fourth.

Too bad the Air Force trainers squat in gyms for coins. They should have a PoGo COLA (cost of living allowance) that includes some Pokécoins… :chuckle:

1 Like

Same here, gone to an area with 4 gyms and nothing, the only player there was I… :tired_face:

2 Likes

I wasted my time too. I went to a park with 13 maybe even 14 Gyms. 6 of them didn’t have Mewtwo Raids starting at 6pm. I just went to one of the other 7/8 and luckily one man with like four phones came too. Sadly he was the only one and we failed to raid the Mewtwo.

1 Like

I haven’t done a Mewtwo Raid since Friday because of work. Hope to change that today.

Bummer. 5 weren’t enough?

1 Like

Nope, but that might be because that other person was playing with four accounts at the same time.

That shouldn’t stop you being able to win with 5.
4 at once is very easy to do.
The only thing that would prevent a win is very poor preparation with no teams set up or lack of counters or if your player with 4 has no idea about optimal counters at all.

5 strong accounts should beat it. I struggled with 8 a couple of times but I was only level 40 account in raid. Rest were mid to low 30s

2 Likes