How was Your Community day

Whoa you got three hundos without really trying?

The Euro map is up and running again so I had some help.

Oh ok

Was so looking forward to this CD.
Just like Rowlett despite trading many sine they first appeared I had not managed to get any 100ā€™s going into the CD.
The day was a massive disappointment.

The Euro Map is working on and off but the bot numbers are down so 100% spawns have been limited.
With 20min before CD start time I jumped in the Car to chase a 100% Sunny Castform that was in the same area I intended to play the CD. By the time I got to the location it was 10min into the CD start and the Castform was no longer there despite the timer indicating it had 20min remaining.
Did not get any 100% Litten appear on the Map until 2:30 and they were scarce. From 2:30 to 4:00 I chased after 6 that looked like they were reachable from the street/car but all were just out of range when at location until that 6th one. Saw at least 10 others clearly not reachable as they were in work buildings/properties or agricultural land. Saw another 6 unreachable and chased after 2 more that ended up fails.
In that first hour I also lost 15min having to buy more batteries for my GoPlus as it was flat and I didnā€™t have my backpack with spares in the car.
At least I got one.
Have around 800 to fail Trade for more.

2 Likes

Results:
900 Litten Candies
116 XLs
4 shines caught, 3 were XXL in height, 2 were XXS in weight, and evolved the best one which was a 2 star.
Fire badge got a massive increase, but thatā€™s for another threadā€¦

The only starter that enjoyed Litten as a ā€œspecial guestā€ was Delphox (and that oneā€™s a perfect)
Iā€™m cautiously hopeful Pawniard gets a CD.

1 Like

I played the first hour from home and then the next two hours outside. It was raining at the beginning of the CD, but half way through it stopped. I mega evolved Charizard Y, used incense, bought the special research. I got my first shiny at home and it was XXL! :star_struck: Later I found 2 more XXL regular Litten and 1 XXS. I took 5 snapshots, participated in 2 showcases. Highlight of the CD was when I got a hundo from the special research! :star_struck: :100: I evolved 14 Incineroar with Blast Burn. Total number of shinies I got was 6. Iā€™m pretty happy with the results.

2 Likes

Well, better than what have told others.
More than 40 shinies (but with bad IV), and about 7 normal Hundos.

Here come two families:

1 Like

I donā€™t use Euromap or anything like thatā€”I donā€™t even have a PokĆ©mon GO Plus (or plus plus :laughing:) so Iā€™m very happy with these results, especially the hundo!

4 Likes

For the hour I got to play, it was good. 20 shiny on my main (which didnā€™t even try to catch non-shiny), and 4 shiny out of 105 caught on my alt. Both wound up with the shiny family, none of which is worth wasting a screenshot post here, though.

Maybe the best part for me was that 20 km of walking got me to the 50 km threshold for weekly distance bonus.

Been a while since Iā€™ve had a good CD
I like my 100% Dragons and can never have enough candy for them.

Played from 14:00 to 16:30 using the GoPlus while I drove around. Catch number is a little lower than my usual amount but quality won over quantity.
168 Catches
10 Shiny including 2x Shundo
5x 100%

Only 2 of the 100% I chased using the Euro Map service turned up nothing.

1 Like

Didnā€™t play much, only for 1.5 hours or so and netted 20 shinies. Didnā€™t get anything even remotely close to a Hundo, best Iā€™ve gotten from a Field Research was a 2* in the 10 encounter rewards Iā€™ve done. Didnā€™t do the Snapshots for the first time ever because absolutely F$&! AR+. Overall it was decent though.

I played for an hour, 3 hundos and about 50 shinies.

The strangest moment was when I caught 5 shinies around in the range of normal spawning.

Caught one zero star shiny bellsprout, evolved it to get Magical Lead cuz eh, and called it a day. I donā€™t really care about Victreebel soā€¦

1 Like

Got a whole 10min in just before I had a shower after work. Wasnā€™t worth missing work for.
Caught roughly 20 and got 2x Shiny.
Turns out I only had a Shiny shadow Sprout in the collection before the CD but donā€™t care one little bit I didnā€™t get 3 for the Shiny family.

1 Like

Didnā€™t try to do much with the CD. Spent an hour leisurely catching everything I could and picked up a little over 20K Stardust but no shiny. Spent the next hour chasing shinies and got 17, but none with a decent IV. Then went to work for afternoon duties. Didnā€™t evolve anything ā€“ donā€™t really care about Bellsprout or its evolutions. (shrug)

2 Likes

I was out for a weekend with friends, and just had enough time to catch shinies to have now a family of both genders and the three evolutions in shiny.

No time for more and Iā€™m not angry for not catching hundos.

2 Likes

Seems like pretty much everybody was happy to catch a few shinies and then be done as none of us care much for Bellsprout.

2 Likes

GoPlus pick up a random Shiny Sprout the following day to complete the family.

2 Likes

Nice and relaxing CD. I already had 4 shiny Bellsprout so I didnā€™t have to try hard to get more. I used incense, 4 lure modules, bought the special research, took 5 snapshots, participated in 2 showcases (and won). I found 4 new shinies. I evolved 9 Victreebel with Magical leaf and got 1 from the special research.

2 Likes

Was looking forward to a day of chasing the other 2 100% needed to complete the family using the Euro map.
Sadly Iā€™ve come down really sick and could not even be bothered going out in the car to chase these down.
Caught 4 at home when I turned the game on to evolve the 100% I already had from a Trade.
Did all that and turned the game off.