How was Your Community day

18 shinies, two hundos, and a lot of rubbish.
1 hour and a half playing, not so bad

1 Like

30 catches, no shiny, 1 96%. Pretty good for an hourā€™s work.

1 Like

Rare occurrence of a hot day in England meant my phone had overheating problems - other than that it was a pretty standard CDay.

Plenty of shines but no hundos.
Traded with the missus - got a few luckies but the best had 15/14/15 IVs.

Onwards!

Letā€™s just say that it has contributed to my eventual deletion of my account, once I transfer everything I can to Pokemon Home. Niantic has finally gone too far.

1 Like

Not bad for an hour at my desk. (Had to stop for a shift from 3 to 6)
47 caught
2 shinies
3 decent IV (96, 93, 87)
Professor Willow ground up the rest, and the resulting Axew Brats were superb. :yum:

Played for half hours from my room only, as presently we are going through summer season, hence there is no way that I will be moving out !

• 38 caught
  • 11 Shinies
  • 6 Axew over 1000CP + 3 Stars ( transferred all, as I already have one with almost max IVs which I got from GBL.

It looks like my talks with @celery , @vorgriff3 and @bagguille on poor shiny rates for me had reached to the deep of the Pokemon GO mechanics, and as a result I was blessed with whopping 11 shinies.

:laughing:

3 Likes

Nooo @Arem1771 , it isnā€™t worth to go so far, the game will die by itself. So donā€™t let us without your presence.

3 Likes

@Arem1771 Not sure whatā€™s gone so badly wrong for you. Can you explain a little?
If you really want to leave weā€™ll all be sad to see you go :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

CD must have been bad @Arem1771 to reach the tipping point of wanting to delete all the time an effort. Will miss watching your journey of only one of every kind. I found that fascinating.
Best of luck with what you choose to do/play next.

1 Like

Iā€™m still keen to know what went so wrong with the game to reach the tipping point?

12 shiny and 2 hundo, ready to max them

1 Like

How was the Squirtle CD for everyone?

Played for two hours and got the following:
218 caught
37 No costume shinies
2 back to back hundos from field research
1 nundo
2 Shiny squirtle with sunglasses from field research

It was good enough for me !

Since Blastoise is very expensive for Ultra League, hence I targeted to get a good one for Great League.

Got a good one with (5-15-13) along with the fact that it was shiny.
:slightly_smiling_face:

I let the auto catcher do the work as I couldnā€™t have cared less about it. Already had a 100% L50 Blastoise so XL Candy was not needed.
Iā€™m still procrastinating if Iā€™ll trash everything including the Squirtle squads and itā€™s Shiny.

Iā€™m thinking the same, taking screenshots before trashing, so I have them for my individual database. The only way not wasting coins for augmenting the storage.

1 Like

I think you will get another opportunity, as Niantic had announced the make-up event on global scale.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I ended up evolving one of my shinies and getting more xls. Fine event but canā€™t wait for August.

1 Like

Got out for the last hour of the event and between my pair of brutes I snagged about a hundred Squirtle, 17 with sunglasses, and 10 shinies (4 were sunglass shinies). Evolved into Blastoise my best sunglass shiny on both (a 93 IV on one and an 84 IV on the other)

Not bad for partial participation on a makeup event.

I let the GoPlus do all the work while out doing some shopping with little Miss Kanga.
No idea of how many caught. 7 Shiny. No 100%.
Trashed the whole lot including Squirtle Squads as nothing was better than what I already had.
As a side note I did a total clean of the Squirtle family the day before and trashed all Squirtle Squad including family lines and Shiny ones.
I feel better only keeping 100% and 1 of each best IV Shiny.

I didnā€™t caught any, as I already made a good PvP Blastoise last week. But still :

Two of the Squirtle there are shiny, guess which one ?
:crazy_face: :hugs:

1 Like