How was Your Community day

The golden pokestops were cool!

They’re very cool, and they’re still going here. But some are starting to convert back. :cry:

Didn’t need anything really, but I played mildly for the Stardust. Gold stops afterwards were an interesting surprise and the eventual revelation of Gimmighoul.

Don’t worry about its exclusive move, I bought the ticket and avoided to finish it to get Dragonite with the move

I started playing 30 mins after CD began, caught over 300 Dratini and 15 shiny, not as hard as Litwick CD last month.

Missed a hundo Dratini but caught a hundo Rhyhorn afterwards.

I missed the whole thing
 36000ft over the Atlantic!

1 Like

This shiny Drat was caught leaping for joy, as the rain reduced the number of trainers who were trying to capture them.

1 Like

Got 30mins in on the GoPlus while I did some shopping. 2 Shiny.

1 Like

More than 300 catches, now I have 307 XL candies, but got only one shiny

Teddy bear CD today. Almost an hour into it and still no shinies. SMH.

Wouldn’t give even half a hoot if I had more already; but with one shiny Teddiursa on my alt and none on my main, i was hoping both could get a few more today. Meh.

Full hour and no shinies. Screw that. I’m done with this stupid CD.

About 8 shinies caught, but only one was male.
Apart, could evolve two hundos into Ursaluna, so now I have the complete hundo-family.

Didn’t know/forgot it was on so 0 for me.

1 Like

Exhausting! I’m not used to playing in hot sunny weather with high humidity. :hot_face:đŸ« 

1 Like

Yesterday was the day of “Sinterklaasintocht” as we Dutch people call it - it’s like Santa Claus but the Dutch version of it - and out of the entire country he arrived at my local playing spot and from what I’ve seen and heard there were so many people it was actually just not possible play there so I went to a different city instead and got a solid 16 Shiny Teddiursa with the most ridiculous IV’s ever. Still though, it’s one of my favorite shinies and it’s been eluding me for too long so I was excited to get a few of them.

This is what my local playing spot looked like during Teddiursa Community Day. Yeah, I’m not going to even try to play there.

2 Likes

For myself, yesterday was a complete success. I gained 1580 Teddiursa candies and 141 XL candies. I also evolved my Lvl. 40 Purified Hundo Ursaring. I did get a few shinies and evolved one all the way through. I broke a previous record for how many Pokemon I could catch in a day. Ursaluna isn’t good, But I really wasn’t going to miss out on this opportunity. I still have mixed feelings over its moveset, though.

2 Likes

Didn’t play for dratini community day.
But I did manage to catch (and evolve) a shiny teddiursa on his community day.

But the internet in my neighbourhood has some issues

1 Like

Residues? I wonder what that looks like in shiny. And how did the liquid evolve? Lol

3 Likes

Teddiursa lol

37 shinies on day 1 including a supposedly full odds Shiny Starly and Shiny Teddiursa. Also got the Bulbasaur and the Dratini. If I want to catch them all, I only have Deino, Litwick, Galarian Zigzagoon, Roggenrola and Mudkip left. Don’t need them though, so if I don’t succeed that’s not a big deal either.

Another CD fail
I never played Litwick or Teddi CD.
I was looking forward to getting some of those Shiny. How stupid of me.
I had some time Saturday so I had a bit of a go.
First 200 Pokémon caught Saturday netted me 0 Shiny anything, seriously WTF :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:? Next 70 caught gave me 6. Only Speal and both types of Sandshrew.
Sunday I couldn’t give it as good a go but I did catch around 150 over the CD time window. Got 2 Shiny Deino and they were in the last 20min of the day. No 100% either day.
Seemed like a wasted effort for the return tbh and just reconfirmed decision to greatly down scale the amount of time I spend playing this game over the last 2 months.

1 Like