GO Fest ‘24: Glories and Grumps

nice! hi

1 Like

My report is coming on Sunday.

1 Like

Hi @avisigma450 !

And I’m happy to hear it, @Branebs :grinning:

1 Like

I really wanted to post my report today, but I didn’t have time. It’s coming soon™️.

1 Like

You know what irritated me the most is you can separate Necrozma from Lunala or Solgaleo at no cost but you can’t re-fuse them at 0 cost which makes no sense at all.

0 cost to detach but 1000 lunar or solar energy to fuse again.

Really, really, really stupid

That and after playing in legend range at the end of last season I’m currently struggling at 2100-2200 MMR because of people abusing bugs, glitches and botting.

Not to mention the lag of the game will prevent me from getting charged attacks off and I play on a fiber connection…

The dynamax and gigantimax is a huge fail because it’s not useful at all in normal raids, pvp, or elsewhere.

Just another way to make people waste stardust, and money

This company rating on Android Play Store has gone from 5 stars to 3 in less than a year and it’s easy to see why.

There is an immense amount of greed associated with their pay to play format and they literally give 0 sh!it’s about maintaining their game across the board.

2 Likes

It begins to make sense when we consider N’s effort to get us to use our candy and stardust. The game, itself, rewards patience and restraint; but their business model encourages spending of resources (and acquisition of more). Notice how many more field tasks require powering up, which quickly gobbles resources.

2 Likes