Go Battle - Bots/lag switchers/double charged attacks

This video shows you the discord bots people are using.

The major problem with great league is the entry point is so low that botters and people abusing glitches and cheating have no problem getting the Pokemon necessary to abuse the system.

You can create a couple well rounded comps and go to town.

Also after being banned they just create another account and rinse and repeat.

Most major games have a 3 strike policy and perma ban accounts based on IP address, phone #, and email associated with the account which is what this company needs to do.

Itā€™s really lame because people like me who actually want to push rating and get better avoid great league like the plague.

Essentially Iā€™m on a 2 week break from Pokemon go because I canā€™t and donā€™t want to play great league cups for the next two weeks.

What would that get them?

Some people bott up the accounts because you can farm Pokemon like jelicent, Gligar, and at level 20 itā€™s a chance to encounter whatever is available in raid.

Then above 2400 you get Pikachu Libre.

Then they turn around and sell the account.

So if they get banned they just keep trying untill they can sell it.

1 Like

Games still major dog log.

Login after being bored for the last 2 weeks and refusing to play great league and my first 4/5 matches are vs bots.

JFC they need to fix their game.

Great league is a hot pile of donkey shit.

I feel sorry for the people stuck at level 45 who need 400 wins in master league, ultra league, and great league.

Break 2.3 Cr for the season and expect the bots/cheating to let upā€¦

Nopeā€¦Same thing at 2.3 Double and triple charged attacks after charging one and lag switching.

3/4 losses were to bots and one lag switch.

Other was someone choking their connection to create a disconnect.

Hot pile of donkey **** still.

Only to complete the Event tasks I did some PvP today. Tanked a few battles but tried in a few as well. Didnā€™t come up against any cheats at the very low levels.

2 Likes

If I had just played Master League I probably would have gotten legend this season.

Itā€™s hit or miss.

I basically test the waters before I commit to playing.

If my first set I got 2-3 or 3-2 Iā€™ll play the next set bots or no bots and if my second set is a hot mess I donā€™t play that day.

Itā€™s a shame it has to be that way.

Last season was my first full season of GBL and I was 2.1 and this season Iā€™ll end above 2.5.

Iā€™d prefer to be able to just spam games.

Last 3 days have been total dog log.

Championship comes and goes and people know theyā€™re no longer monitoring GBL and start abusing the sh!t outta the game.

Way they should really be doing it is monitoring week before, during, and week after.

@jgcole83 what are your views on the move updates and switch timer decreasing?

Iā€™m good with it.

I donā€™t think it makes much of a difference tbh.

But the move updates do.

Well yeah mechamp will be great.

I have a ton of pvp Pokemon maxed out I donā€™t even use just in case an update like this requires me to swap someone out for great/ultra league.

That being said I prefer to only play Master League to avoid people abusing the game and nothing has forced me to change my lineup.

Also the compositions I use donā€™t really have fighting Pokemon.

1 Like

Well, Stunfisk, Quagsire, and Gligar are nerfed now. But that makes sense. Rhyperior will have more master league play now, though.

Friendly PSAā€¦

Do not play rnā€¦Last 24 hours Iā€™ve dropped from over 2500 to 2200.

4/5 matches people have been abusing the bug that allows them to gain an additional shield.

Reported everyone I encountered doing it which was almost every single game above 2400.

That and botting at season end are an epidemic.

People trying to push last minute for stardust bonus and rewards.

Itā€™s funny because all of the pvp changes donā€™t matter if they donā€™t get a grip on people using discord bots and abusing bugs.

This companyā€™s inability to maintain their game just blows my mind.

I almost got legend last season and I step into great league and at rank 5 every player knows exactly what Iā€™m using to and switches to my exact counter every single time.

There is absolutely 0 chance of that happening unless theyā€™re using discord bots or botting in general.

Complete utter garbage game play.

What team are you using?