General discussion

yep, event is over. back to 5km walking with larvitar

alsoā€¦ nearby is full of rattatas hahah

One of the best events so far. Lost weight from all the walking and got enough for 2 tyranitar :slight_smile:

Didnā€™t make it, my snorlax was at 1.2/1.25 at 3:59. I biked a little more and the red bar rolled over so I waited to see the notification but it never came. Then at around 4:25 I believe it updated the distance to reflect the usual 5K distance.

Iā€™m a bit dissapointed with the rock event. Iā€™ve been playing a fair bit each day and have only seen 2 larvitar on my sightings. Both of which I couldnā€™t go to catch at the time. Iā€™ve see them just as frequently in the wild prior to the event! Way too many slugma and geodude.

my spreadsheet said I got 3 larvitar but I hatched 2 (which gave my Ā±30 cany each time) so Iā€™m quite satisfied with the larvitarstuff

U lucky, here on barcelona i havenā€™t seen a single larviar

Here in Murcia at least 10 XD

I caught 5 or 6 and finally have my Tyranitar thanks to a lot a walking. Fortunaltely it has some nice moves as well (Iron Tail/Stone Edge). Now itā€™s time to level it up. More walking!

can the gym rework please drop already so I can involve my mons. This silent from Niantic is no good. I expect itā€™s gonna be couple of weeks tbh

Any tips for summoning the PokĆ©mon gods? :joy::joy::joy: tomorrow is my 7th day streak I really hope Iā€™ll get a kingā€™s rock! For the past weeks itā€™s been only up-grade and sun stones :sob:

I have received a post-event giftā€¦ This morning my first catch was a Grimer, itā€™s in all the time the first I see in the wild. :yum:

Hello all

Haha, @Gadzsa, Iā€™m reverse, I have received 2 kingā€™s rock and a Upgrade, and Iā€™m waiting for a Sun stoneā€¦

@Gadzsa try to spin some more pokestop. Drop rates have increased dramatically. :wink:

How do I add a new Nest to the Silph Road

Iā€™ve got 8 kings rocks, 4 metal coats, 3 dragonscales, 1 upgrade and have yet to find a sunstoneā€¦ my wife has found 7 of them

Ditching evolution items lately, leaving 2 each just in case.

@KnuckleMean with a reddit account you can add a new nest after verifing.

Did anyone got an update? There was one expected but stayed out?