General discussion

The reverse happens to me allways with the Pidgeys… my throw allways goes too far, so never I get an excelent throw

I have flippin zubats coming out of my ears! And natus

Excellent throw on a pidgey is indeed more difficult than it seems. We sometimes do a challenge who throws one first. Not easy!

Yeah, I allways put too much energy

Oh, the spanish Hub has published that the legendary dogs have flipped… Raikou in Europa and África, Suicune in América and Entei in Australia and Asia.

Ugh! 4 Entei raids in the city today and I missed all of them :frowning:

Well,Niantic can Officially spy on you. At any time. I’m done.

hi guys

You’ll move on to play Draconius GO @JoshHack?

You cannot imagine the way it’s important to me that they do so… :smiley_cat:

I might, I don’t like the idea of Pokémon Go blocking me from using certain apps and reading my Download history

Well, so you have to act in consequence. I don’t think the same, so it doesn’t matter to me

The day when this feature becomes available and in action on IOS is the day I stop playing

I would sadly say goodbye, but if you have to do so…

There are other solutions, like two phones, one only for pogo… but you have to know

Not played in last 4-5 days, but I did updated it to new version nevertheless. Had a notification about some Raid invite … don’t need it.

MY SHADOWBAN IS GONE AFTER 37 DAYS!!!

Anyone who has Facebook, Twitter or any other social media has no room to complain about privacy concerns. All those apps look at your browser history to tailor advertising to you, which means that the simple ability to see what apps are on your phone is fairly meaningless by comparison.

But none of those apps halt you from using their services merely because you have another app installed that they don’t like. That’s the issue. Maybe if Niantic were a bit more open and less shady about this whole thing I would understand, but they keep everyone in the dark.