Raids:

• 1*: Abra (S), Galarian Slowpoke (S), Drowzee
  • 3*: Gloom, Snorlax (S), Delcatty, Swadloon
  • 5*: Regieleki
  • Mega Raids: Mega Blaziken (S)

Field Research: -

Event Bonuses: -

Additional information:

• After you pair the Pokémon GO Plus + with Pokémon GO, you’ll be able to take on Special Research that leads to an encounter with Snorlax wearing a nightcap! This Snorlax looks like it’ll sleep so soundly—we hope catching it makes your own naps even nicer!
  • New avatar items and stickers

Official event infographic:

What do you think of this event? Share your thoughts and results below!

2 Likes

In my opinion, a very basic event, but I’m glad Komala didn’t become a regional at least.

2 Likes

Adventure sync already crossed the intrusiveness line for me. Now they’re “offering” to monitor and analyze our waking / sleeping habits? Anticipate their nosiness butting into our eating and drinking, our calling and texting, and even to have the game manage all our purchases.

Sorry to rant; but my view of this? “None of yo biznis, Google, I mean Niantic.”

3 Likes

Me neither, the event is alright to me but I will gladly avoid getting that device. The Costume Snorlax would only take up one of my Storage Slots anyway.

2 Likes

Yes.

100% agree with you. They are now trying to collect all kinds of information. Even the special research requires 7-day sleep data recorded via that device.

In future they might come up with some device named Pokemon Fit + , which will work exactly like fitness software and collect all those data. And our reward will be some rare Shiny Pokemon with costume.

Another good thing is that we are getting at least a free Costume item after very long time.

The best they did was during Obstagoon Community day, when we were provided with everything, ranging from dress to pose.

1 Like

The GoPlus+ Is something I’ll get for the added benefit of changing what ball can be thrown.
The other intrusive features including JAFH Snorlax has no interest for me at all.

I will wait how my app will integrate this new article, and after I decide to use it or not.

It’s a very short event.

Hardly any time to get enough Komala to swap for a lucky. Or get a shiny Snorlax. Or accrue those valuable Snorlax and Wooloo XL candies… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Surprisingly, I didn’t found or saw any Komala in wild and/or in Pokestop Vision+ …
It seems that Komala fell asleep somewhere !
:joy:

Only saw 1 Wooloo, and majority of spawns are of Snorlax, Abra and Slakoth. At least catching few Slakoth will help me towards making of Vigoroth !!

And the new Night Cap looks very funny, and I am not able to find good combination of outfits to use it !
:rofl: :rofl:
From now on, this cap will fall in the list of funny outfits that includes the likes of Bidoof Cap, Oricorio Cap and Libre-Pikachu Cap !

Alt caught a pair of Komalas when GPS drift put him into a spawn-heavy place 2 blocks away from my office. One over 1000 CP and the other under 200, both crud for IV. Main is still seeing mostly the silhouette of Komala in the nearby-pokemon display.

Lots of Slackoth and a few of the other featured mons, but none of them shiny. So far…

Over 20 of the Regieleki raids by now (times 2 trainers for over 40 encounters with defeated boss) – total of 2 were rain-boosted, and BOTH of those fled after repeated Excellent curve ball throws. Good bleepin grief.

2 Likes

I got both, the Wooloo and the Komola as Hundo, but as allways I don’t have the foto of the catch, but as allways in few time I will publish the fotos of the register.

2 Likes

I haven’t picked up a Komala. I’ve seen plenty of silhouettes in the nearby but have been time pressed at the time so never chased them down.
My Showcase Snorlax’s came home last night so I’m guessing the event is over (I never read the game event information :rofl:) so I’ve missed my opportunity until they make it reappear?
I don’t have FoMo so it’s meh to me. I’ll get it at some point.

I myself caught one, then stopped clicking them.

One and done approach. I know of others that play that way.

Just joking,

I want to see Komala being region-locked, as Komala is related to Koala, which are found primitively in Australia.

:sweat_smile: :laughing:

Event seemed to be over in a flash.

Komala were as rare as rocking horse sh1t.
I managed to catch 6; cat got 4; Mrs c 3.

… but I did achieve my main objective - a new addition to my LuckyDex :grinning:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 8 days. New replies are no longer allowed.