Dynamax Discussion

It’s not worth it right now, and I’m not going to rebuild 3 sets of Galar starters let alone 3 Dreepies (regular, Dyna, and Giganta). If the rewards justified the 3* difficulty, and this was farmable like normal raids I’d invest my time into this. The energy caps and monetization on this are absurd.

1 Like

It used to be pretty easy to find raids by looking around the horizon for the timers on top of gyms. The dynamuck stuff has cluttered the skyline to a point where it’s really rare to be able to just look and click. We have to use the nearby raids to select, since most raids are at least partly obscured by some other gym / stop / station.

[Added: The raids come and go, and they’ve been part of the skyline for years with almost no problems. What has caused the current mess is the recent addition of tons of power stations, which stay in place for many hours at a time, blocking the view far more and far longer.]

2 Likes

Just as I thought: Doing any kind of Gigantamax fight is going to be a nightmare because the minimum is 10 with 40 people at max. Are you serious?! Good luck getting anyone in a rural area. You can’t even get people to do Shadow Raids. The 800 point requirement is pretty scummy because unless you buy a lot of those photon energy bundles, you’re screwed as a f2p.

And I was right that you’re going to have to rebuild 2-3 Galar starters, and most people ain’t got the time and resources. Most people aren’t building 2-3+ Galar starters/Pokémon for a side game that gives you crappy rewards.

I’ll pass.

Even during GO Fest I don’t see 40 people playing here. And I live in a city.

Maybe they have a gap in their explanations.
Last time I have gone for a Dynamax the place told me that 17 other Pokémon will participate in the fight. I say this because there were no other fighters present.
Maybe there can be much more Pokémon placed in a station, and when you fight all these Pokémon help you?

1 Like