Collectors vs. Fighters (and in between)

Started off as a collector and then got into the gym battling

Getting a new pokedex entry is still exciting…I got my pokedex shuckle a few days ago and I still love that purple screen popping up. Not counting regionals and legendary, I have all of gen 1. I’m still missing a handful of gen 2, but will be adding steelix soon. The mareep chain feels hopeless right now and making slow progress on larvitar chain. If they ever release delibird and smeargle, that would make my dex look a lot better.

The regionals I do have are tauros, corsola, and Heracross…guess where I live lol

1 Like

Ayyy, the regionals… here are only Mr.Mime (and some have to be called Misses Mime, lol). And you have access to three of them, grrr, what have I done to be penalisized so strong? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And I would say your living in Central America, so you have access to the north and the south?

I haven’t catch any of them. Its 6 pokes not including the regionals

WHow, bad luck for you, they have to open the interchange-market for you (and for us)

i just need the regionals too and larvitar and its pretty much done

I live in Florida and am just barely far enough south to get corsola and Heracross. Can’t remember the last time I saw a tauros…don’t think I’ve seen one in at least two months. They have become very rare for me…wish I had saved more, but didn’t.

You’re not alone. I’m in Chicago, and I haven’t seen a Tauros since the Valentine’s Day event.

Your story sounds like mine I have caught 26 thousand Pokémon and have a ton of 3000 cp and 2000 cp but I have to keep giving back to mr willow I can only keep 90 iv plus now I need more space I had to give back like 30 vaperons jolton etc and still have a army of 30 each once I hit lvl 35 the starters are so high lvl now I only use stardust for good egg hatches like my army of donfan

I’m in Oz & since the event finished I’ve seen a few more Kangaskhan.

I just want a strong collection of mons for if PvP is coming

I guess I’m more of a collector…

Who is a collector?

Also my Evolution Badge…

You want war? Here it is:

Im both (but I usually only fight in raids, and find free spots at gyms to get coins

2 Likes

Yeah, I only go in for gyms if there’s an open spot already

1 Like

I do Raids Level 1 person, because I don’t like to depend on others…

But then you cant get legendaries

My Legendary raid badge…

I would fight a gym down if necessary (or if I ever get a gym i could reach from my couch) but usually I can find a free spot, and I dont need to join too many gyms so I dont need to fight them down anyways

1 Like