4 Likes

No Umbreon will be best attack out of all Pokemon then
:sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

That is what I hope for

1 Like

I know

1 Like

Lapras because well, we need a good ice type (even though Mamoswine is coming soon) and it got nerfed for no apparent reason

2 Likes

They really need a boost

2 Likes

Ludicolo needs a boost,and Jolteon needs a boost

2 Likes

It didnt get nerfed, they changed the way stats get calculated so suddenly his terrible speed made him had

1 Like

Well if it’s stats went down it technically is a nerf

4 Likes

True, but it wasnt for no reason

1 Like

Blissey’s Dazzling Gleam charged attack seems pretty effective at times. Sometimes a strong Blissey in a gym can seem like a tier 3 raid boss. Even using level-40 attackers time runs out just before I can deal the coup d’grace about as often trying to solo raid a Flareon, Machamp, or Alolan Raichu.

At the other end of the scale, Meditite is a total joke as a raid boss – I had a level-26 trainer beat one yesterday solo with a single ordinary (CP-1313) Roselia, with plenty of time and HP-points to spare.

3 Likes

All gen1 and 2 will need a boost once Gen 4 and 5 and the rest come…

I dont want the newer gens all to be nerfed once they realize some pokemon will be nearing 4000cp and good stats

3 Likes

Haha imagine battling with a 3000 cp pidgeot.

1 Like

imagine a special event Ash Pikachu who has better stats and can reach 3800 cp and has good moves and is only available once in game. Come on…

2 Likes

Lol imagine doing ttar duos with pika :joy:

2 Likes

3800 cp is bit to high i think
Thats OP
Maybe 2500cp

1 Like

Buff:
Umbreon
Groudon (Earthquake is a lame move)
Rayquaza (Good generalist? It can barely survive 2 Gym encounters, while Mewtwo can easily wipe 3 encounters. Also, Latios has a higher CP!!)
Arcanine, the forgotten.

Awesome topic OP!

3 Likes

Ash pikachu is OP.

3 Likes