53. Showcase Star

2 Likes

It’s just… I’m angry with myself, with the world (of Nian…) :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

In my actual account I have 0, yes cero, of this entries, in the last big account which has been blocked I was in 1… and you 147. Something is going very wrong

I save all my best XXL Pokemon and that’s why I win most of the time. For example, I had 1 XXL Bellsprout from before, but I didn’t get any XXL Bellsprout during CD.

Yeah, but every time I’m near a showcase here in NY it says “the maximum of players has been reached”, so imagine the chances to get one. Even if I can enter the probability to win is very poor

It’s almost impossible to win these where I live. It’s even worse that we cannot see if we even have a chance of winning or back out if not either. It’s another soulless feature that adds absolutely nothing. You either win or don’t. I guess it’s helpful in rural areas but it still requires a PokeStop so in areas that are so rural they don’t even have a stop it still adds nothing. At least the rewards are great though, even if you don’t win a Showcase, which makes it really worth at least adding something.

1 Like

I don’t actively chase this side of the game. I could win with poor Pokémon a lot of the time as I know where there are Pokestops regionally within 30min drive that are always empty every time I’ve been in the area. I just can’t be bothered going out of my way every time there is a show case.

1 Like

First time I saw it…
You put a Pokémon in a Showcase, and after you push the “Switch Pokémon” button. The result is you see all Pokémon which could be placed with their points for this Showcase. And in this moment they show as well the points of the three best inside the Showcase.

1 Like

1 Like