53. Showcase Star

35 showcases won

3 Likes

38 showcases won

3 Likes

I had reached till 10 :

5 Likes

If you get bored from lack of competition there @branebs, come and test your winning mojo in this neighborhood. It seems like the majority of nearby showcases fill up in little more than a day…

1 Like

Oh, there is competition here, but I am prepared and have many large Pokemon. This time it was difficult to win all 3 showcases because I wasn’t allowed to put the same Pokemon as before.

3 Likes

46 showcases won

3 Likes

Tried to drop into 3 Showcases that by chance were at the places I stopped while out and about Sunday. Every single one gave me the move closer error while I was right on top of the Poi.

1 Like

65 showcases won

2 Likes

Dude, that’s surreal. Not even one 2nd place finish? Must be a parallel universe. :astonished:
Congrats!

1 Like

What can I say, I’m the king of showcases :grin: :crown:

1 Like

1 Like

That’s dedication, and everything else is … hobby?

Or it’s the result of living in an area without enemies? :joy: :joy:

My guess would be lack of active players/competition. Good fortune to be in an area where that is the case.
Every time I’m on the outskirts of where what is suburbia changes to regional and I drop something in a Showcase Stop (if the system actually works and acknowledges what Pokémon and/or Stop I’m at) I get wins. I just can’t be bothered purposefully visiting those Pokestops every Showcase.

1 Like

That’s exactly how it is. You all know that I can run around the map. And I could go to places like this, but on the other hand the more populated places give me so much that I don’t go there.

This is one of the rare features where rural and suburban players are in advantage. I usually compete against 1 or 2 players. From time to time there can be 4 or 5 players competing and on some days I’m the only one.

1 Like