42. Collector Elite

So here’s the new badge completing collection challenges… let’s see how it grows

5 Likes

4 Likes

Clearly you have not participated in the Kanto challenge… :+1:
I’m still thinking if it was worth the money. The shiny Ditto is nice, but the same as the shiny Mew, they are unique but useless.

3 Likes

I still need to finish the Raid collection challenge

1 Like

Until today I still needed an Articuno. I wasted three remote passes because f***ing players jump out of the raid in the last second and let me alone in the ring… and no, I don’t have fighters which could do it in a Solo-raid.

1 Like

these 2 are unique for you indeed, but every1 who played got those, that makes them less unique :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But do you think we will have later another chance to get them? And worth, without paying?

1 Like

I think Shiny Ditto is available for everyone now, but I don’t know that for sure. I don’t even know which Pokémon can be a Ditto is disguise anymore.

2 Likes

i think ditto will be available later. I don’t think he can be shiny right now in the wild.
We already have been given 2 Mew, 1 normal and 1 shiny, i highly doubt tghere will be more.

Pure speculation though.

Back on topic; i’m at 15 collector medal aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not? That doesn’t make sense to be honest.

1 Like

to me it makes sense because it was that sinple, why not just release him that way in the first place?
I don’t think they have a good way of implementing it yet.

1 Like

Fair enough. Although I don’t think that is why they didn’t release the Shiny for so long.

1 Like

5 Likes

Heyy, so you as well have all of them. Felicitations…

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Also my 16th

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

I got #15 today

1 Like