Who is actually going to use the pokestop reviewing thing? (Wayfarer) AND MORE

2 more nominations accepted over 3 days in an empty cell so new Gym to appear tomorrow.

Did some nominations on Saturday. If all get accepted that will be another 3 new Gyms.
I have to return to one of the places to get a pic of the Pio without people and cars in it and I’ll be be able to create another.

1 Like

Couldn’t be bothered much to nominate a bunch of possible new PokéStops and only went for one which got accepted and should create a new Gym in the city. It’s been a while since I managed to create a Gym as I have to nominate a lot of things all over again everytime though they are eligible.

2 Likes

I nominated around 20 stops total. only 4 replies so far:
1: got accepted, is now a stop

2,3: got rejected for some bullstuffthatdropsonthebackside reason; one of which was “natural object” while it was a human made bridge

4: got rejected for a legit reason

16 nomination’s i haven’t heard from since i created them (at least 4 months ago i made my last suggestion)

1 Like

I have been trying to nominate bridges ever since the POI submission was implemented and never had one being accepted. I’ve given it up.

1 Like

What is this nonsense, the one with the least Ingress likes became a Gym. Not that it makes sense in this case, but that is not supposed to happen, is it?

1 Like

So apparently this is not true. :thinking:

1 Like

Why not? Has always been true. And if the number of votes is equal, its random.

As I said, the Stop with the least Ingress likes became a Gym yesterday.

1 Like

Ah, didnt read that. Did you count the pictures? Every picture is also 1 like.

2 Likes

Another nomination accepted. New Gym should appear in the Cell today or tomorrow.

1 Like

That may be it then. The Gym has two pictures, where the PokéStop only has one - with a like. So that makes 2 : 2. Thanks.

Fortunately it doesn’t matter that much which one became a Gym, but the one with the Like was on a slightly better place than the one that did become the Gym. Well, anyways, they can both easily be reached so hopefully ‘my’ new Gym will have a good use in the game.

3 Likes

Also forget about this then :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

I haven’t used it yet

Another nom accepted.
My additions to the Game.
10 Gym (my nomination is the Gym)
29 Pokestops including 9 which created an existing Pokestop to become a Gym.

Still got some noms in voting with some from early August still.

New update in Wayfarer shows 4 possible user ratings… Im in the highest… with a 61% agreement rate.
This system is weird.

Still 15 submissions in line. Yougest 2+ months old, oldest 4+ months.

My first ever nomination got accepted. How long before does it usually take to show up as a stop?

Edit- it just showed up, so never mind.

2 Likes

Nice work, first of many more?

Some more noms accepted over the last week.
2 of them create new Gyms.
Only have 3 still in voting now. Time to do a new round of noms.

I nominated another one on Tuesday, but have not gotten an email back yet.

Mine got all turned out to be declined… And just one for proper reasons… it was a gamble. Some graffiti gets accepted as streetart. So I gave it a go. All other where just randomly clicked crappy reasons.

I also think the system is crappy. Things that should be declined get accepted and other good things get declined.

I also believe that the review Community here is mostly sour ingress players. Because even following the guidelines strictly sometimes get me in the redzone…

The rating should not be about having more positive or negative review. But just on the fact if you decline good ones of accept bad ones as good.

1 Like