Which Gen 5 (Unova) Pokemon are you looking forward to?

All starters, Litwick line, Axew line, many others, lazy to type them.

2 Likes

Almost forgot Haxorus, amazing Pokémon

1 Like

I had considered Haxorus to be on the detailed list, and I know it will be a great Dragon-type, but I settled on Hydreigon due to its overall versatility as a potential Dark-type attacker.

I think Haxorus will definitely be a budget Dragon-type for those that didn’t get Rayquaza, Dialga or Palkia, or didn’t get good IVs on either of them. I look forward to him as well.

1 Like

Haxorus, given that he does get DT/O, will be like the second best generalist after Rayquaza I think

1 Like

Very likely so.

Random note, but one thing I hope they do when it comes to spawns is that when encountering Audino in the wild, it will give boosted Stardust or XP upon capture, because in the Gen 5 games, it did just that upon takedown. I would love to see like a 1000 XP or a 1000 Stardust upon capture.

Ill take the dust please
Then again, Chansey doesnt give it either

That’s a fair point. I haven’t considered Chansey since it’s so rare to find one and I’m not likely to take it down instead of trying to catch it in the games since I’m usually likely only to find one throughout the game.

I’m really looking forward to gen 5. There are some interesting Pokémon that will be introduced here.

What I’m really looking forward to is:

• Klingklang
  • Chandelure
  • Cryogonal
  • Vanilluxe
  • Cofagrigus (especially this one)

Other ones I’m also finding interesting:

• Ferrothorn
  • Golurk
  • Crustle
  • Amoonguss
  • Jellicent
  • Escavalier
  • Bouffalant
  • Durant

So I will sure do some catching when gen 5 releases.

1 Like

LeBron’s liable to feel slighted seeing Durant on that list.

3 Likes

All

I too am looking forward to quite a number of those, although I fear that Cryogonal may be a regional.

I’ve actually had that thought too. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Sigilyph looks cool. That one I want to catch.

1 Like

I fear it being a regional. :frowning:

I compiled the following list for possible regionals:

Sigilyph
Throh
Sawk
Emolga
Alomomola
Cryogonal
Bouffalant

There’s also Audino, but I have doubts that it will be regional for some reason.

1 Like

Throw and Sawk are obvious split regionals, like the pair of bugs or Seviper/Zangoose

2 Likes

Durant and Heatmor are also potential for regional splits since they’re exactly like zangoose and seviper. (They’re rivals as stated on one of their Pokédex entries)

Oh yeah, I forgot about those two. I’m hoping more for Durant for the US than Heatmor.

1 Like

Not really, one of them is food for the other, nothing to do with territorial rivality