What is the weather like in your area?

1 Like

lots of flooding, one town got 775mm of rain in just 24hrs!!

Huh, and here dry, our reservoirs are in a medium of 40% before summer!! So it’s shure we will have shortage in august.

We had a really mild winter here. Not much I’ve or snow

Good luck over there, and stay safe!

Meanwhile in Delft, spring is slowly starting. Not warm, yet sunny so it feels warmer. Perfect weather to walk and bike around.

Scorchio!!! :hot_face:
UK set for highest temperature EVER! The current record is 38.7 celcius.

1 Like

Yeah, if you look the news, we had in Spain the last week up to 47 Degrees and about 30 active forests burning.

2 Likes

I heard it’s over 40 by now

1 Like

@Mew1
Yeah… we made it past 40. A village near me recorded the UK’s highest ever temperature at 40.3 degrees Celsius on Tuesday.
It’s back to normal now though, the heatwave has been replaced by the usual drizzle :cloud_with_rain: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

It was 39 degrees over here last Tuesday. I like the heat, but that temperature is a bit too high for me. It is manageable though, as long as you drink enough water

2 Likes

The weather is not conducive for prolonged bouts of Pokémon catching :neutral_face:

It’s snowing here :snowflake:

1 Like

There’s a storm coming…

Intense summer here( around 45 degree Celsius ). Local meteorological department had issued the orange alert, red alert is yet to come.

So clear or cloudy during day/night, but weirdly partly cloudy in evening :upside_down_face: .

Never seen or experienced foggy or snowy weather. Rains will come couple of months later, I guess…

45C is only orange alert, wow.
I’m very accustomed to temps in the 40-45C range as our summers in the land of the Kangaskhan get very hot and dry for weeks on end.
Where are you located to be seeing temps like that now?

1 Like

I belong to land of Torkoal, but we have all varieties of weather conditions depending on the region !

Cool and pleasing weather, where playing outside feels fun !

1 Like