What Do you think the biggest issue is ATM?

• Niantic and their lack of communication
  • Spoofers
  • Hackers
  • No fresh content
  • The EX system

0 voters

3 Likes

Ultimately niantic is responsible for all of these things, so I went with them.

For me spoofers are main culprits. If you don’t want to play the game as it is supposed to be then choose a different one couch potatoes!
Hackers! Well yes! Who wants your account hacked, if it happens to be your Google a/c then many other things too. So, lets keep it to games prospective.
The Ex system, I care a damn about it. Not doing raids, no fun. Can’t see anyone playing, if I can see them on Radar just like mons. I could ask them to join me for a raid.
No fresh content! For sure! Too little Too late! Why fix something which is working already? Well! it was broken in very first place.
Lack of communication! Not really, just received a couple of notifications offline, about my mons getting knocked out of gyms and a congratulation message saying I am now more than half way thru to level 40. I had my 7th day streak coupled with egg hatching 10K eggs and evolution spree(Thanx to xtra candies during the event) coupled with a couple of lucky eggs. I wish they congratulate me when I reach 10,000 KMs some 20 odd KMs short of it.

Sorry to interrupt but notification is not communication. @Elevatorisbest has missed an Ex raid because of his study. When he report his situation to Niantic, Niantic’s reply is “Sorry but I don’t care about it”.
http://forum.pokemongohub.net/t/my-ex-raid-pass-story/2543?u=yoshi

Well! Different people play the game for different reasons. I do it as it got me into walking. A few months back I had an incident when I butt pressed and purchased lucky eggs, I made a request to reverse it and it was entertained within 10 hrs. Raids I am not into, may be they should start selling Ex Raid passes too.

2 Likes

Spoofers arent even nearly as much problem as how Niantic communicates with the community
Especially the terrible EX passes

5 Likes

Content is the main thing but bad communication makes it worse. They should hire a CM and introduce in-app surveys. Other games with less impact are better managed in my opinion.

2 Likes

thank you for sharing my story:grinning:.I want more people to read it and see how bad niantic can be

1 Like