What CD Pokémon do you want the most?

What do you want to most to be CD?
Garchomp-F_Shiny_XY
068%20Shiny
I want these 2 So much.

2 Likes

I already had my 2 - dragonite and ampharos - really early on. If I got to choose for myself, I’d for lotad, since I still need ludicolo. But based on what shinies I want, Eevee, and Litwick.

Ralts so we can hopefully get a fairy type fast more, Beldum, bacon, machop, and the gen 2 and gen 3 starters.

3 Likes

Bacon?:joy:

2 Likes

Bacon would be good.

1 Like

Sprxyf443

1 Like

But then it will evolve into Salami

1 Like

Nooooo, not again… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

@Thorend, what you have done? Don’t mention this evil word Bac…

:rofl:

http://forum.pokemongohub.net/t/buddy-problems-with-event-bacon-meme
Original bacon

1 Like

Bacon is a good idea for community day because it’s tasty and all the community go for free bacon

3 Likes

Lots of people are just talking about ‘Bacon’, ‘Shellgon’ and ‘Salamance’. Maybe they have got too difficult names…

1 Like

Or Autocorrect :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah, I see, it’s summer, the sun is too hot, and the brains are not working as normal… :woman_student::woman_student::woman_student:

Whatever😂

I’m going with the excuse that I was hungry when I posted :bacon::bacon::bacon:

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

How about clamperl or nincada – never seen either of those (nor their evolved forms) in the wild, not even in hatching eggs.

Or an eevee day might have a lot of potential, with eevolutions that aren’t heavily biased toward (or away from) any of the varieties. (I’ve seen just ONE each of umbreon, espeon, and jolteon out of about a hundred eevees evolved.)

They’re not in the game yet.

They’re not in the game yet.

So it’s probably a good thing that I haven’t seen any of them, yet…

1 Like