[WEEK #2] Share your rare and funny catches

Caught this big monster

4 Likes

Caught this in the wild, don’t even understand the moveset though :joy::joy:

Go plus this morning

1 Like

Caught this beauty on 6/23, the day raids became available for level 35 and up players. My brother and I decided to go downtown to hunt for a raid boss battle. I had other plans after poking so we took seperate cars and I followed him to a honey patch of good spawns he knew about. He doesn’t know the downtown area that well (lots of one way streets) so he took us 15 minutes out of the way. When he pulled over at the now infamous horse park instead of pulling up gmaps he pulled up POGO and boom this unown was there! Fired up POGO myself and finally got an unown!!

5 Likes

I have been collecting the funny cp pokemon/IV pokemon. So far i have 5 cp42 pokemon(MeaningOfLif is the name i give), i have 3 cp404 (Not Found), and one IV 6-6-6 pokemon

2 Likes

I caught a 420 bayleef, which seems appropriate

I caught this ultra rare one this morning on my alt. On my main it fled :frowning:

1 Like

I take your blissey in the wild, and i raise you my blissey in the wild

3 Likes

lol I at least hope you used a pinap

1 Like

It has been almost a year since I saw one in the wild

2 Likes

One of the raid group shared the location! Ended up being a 93%!

2 Likes

We got’em!

1 Like

Hey, really guay. She has a better look than I thought. Congrats

Gracias Bagguille. I hope for you you’ll get one (or actually two, being a collector) as well.

That would be nice, tomorrow I will try to send an image of my situation. I’m now at the beach and here are nothing…

It’s too hot in Spain at the moment. All the Pokémon have fled! :sweat_smile:

Here you see my situation until 10 of september…

This is to the north…

This is to the south…

And to the west you see in the background one Pokestop.

I see every two hours in the same place a Sandshrew, and that’s it. This is all I have to get my next level.

I have more or less the same situation:

Puh, this is awsome. I thought to use my holidays to make good points, but it seems Niantic has other ideas…

I just caught this about 10 min ago, it may not be the best IVs, but holy shit!

the even crazier part is my girlfriend who was with me, she is lvl 24 and got a 2300+ cp dragonite! This is the first one i have seen in the wild, the second i have seen on my radar

1 Like