Unbeatable Blissey!

Hi,
I found a gym with just one pokemon - Blissey (2900+CP, trainer lvl 37). I have fought him 8 times and win. The problem is that after every fight the Blissey has immediatelly replenish health to full power. So I have fought 8x 2900+CP Blissey with no success. I have started the next fight immediatelly after the previous mostly without reviving pokemons but it didn’t help. It has happened several times that at the start of the fight the Blissey has 1300+CP but the game doesn’t respect it and the pokemon has full health in fact. How is it possible? Can the defending trainer fill the Blissey with berries during the battle and do it so fast or is it any spoofing method?
Thanks

The defender can feed at any time, even in a battle. It is a bit annoying,but is the way it works. The only thing I don’t get is how the trainer would know that their Pokémon is in a battle because there is no way of knowing that.

If this is a new spoofing method, really it would be awesome bad. I’ve seen things like this in other games (called Godmode, or Inmortal), but until now it has not been seen here in Pokemon Go.

A trainer was giving it berries when you were fighting. Either someone caught you and was nearby or it’s traiber was doing it remotely. I love trolling trainers battling gyms and replenishing Pokémon motivation while they battle.

6 Likes

Yeah, you can feed golden razz berries from home if you catch someone fighting one of your gyms. I’ve done this countless times, and it’s so funny to be on either side (Fighting or berrying). Usually, the attacker gives up if I use golden berries from home while they’re fighting. There IS a limit on how many golden berries one trainer can give, though. I think about 10-15 per trainer in the gym.

9 Likes

I see, jiji, you are much more informated than I…

If you are close enough you can see the attack animation on the gym. If you are in game you’ll get s remote notification your 'mon wants a berry.

Once I was needing to make bag space, decided to feed gyms and got really lucky.

My favorite was when a lady was trying to take down a gym. I sat around the corner where she couldn’t see me and keep giving golden berries. she was getting pissed that the Pokémon wouldn’t go down. I finally walked over to her and asked if she was battling the gym, and told her I was having a glitch and the Pokémon would lose motivation. She reported the “glitch” to Niantic :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

You really pranked her good😂

Just to get 30 characters I’ll say thanks for informing me about this here.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me with a blissey, battled it down to almost nothing and then it’s right back up to 3000+. I just kept at it and eventually took it down. Can’t be mad as I’ve done that to people as well.

Happens to me quite often but I have no problem with it because I will get my badge quicker to gold :smirk:

2 Likes

The maximum amount of berries you can throw at any single Pokemon is 10 regardless of berry type.

Anyone could Golden Razz up to 10 times from one account. If they have multiple accounts they could do it another 10 times. That would only work though if your physically close enough to the Gym as remote access can only be gained through a Pokemon in the Gym.

I’ve been on both sides of it. I have a bucket load of Revives and Potions so once I start battling I will keep going over and over until they are booted from the Gym. Let them waste Goldies.
I only do it the other way when I have surplus Goldies more than a 100.

1 Like

There is NO limit on Golden Razz’s you can feed to a gym. I always keep a large stockpile, and fed one gym over 100 Golden Razz to stave off a fight just before midnight.

There is or at least was a limit on how many you could remote feed your pokemon. I think that may have changed last night when they did the server side change that added potions as raid rewards.

3 Likes

It definitely changed before then. My buddy and I were doing this about 3 weeks ago. The limit on regular berries is still in tact, however.

You can feed from anywhere. I once stalled out someone trying to take out our gym by golden razz berrying everything on the gym until they left. It was taken down by the morning however - 50 coins for me :smiley:

But to be fair you should not be able to feed Pokemon when the gym is under attack. Oh hello blissey I see you are having a tough battle take a berry. Lol this is pretty much impossible. Also how is it possible to feed my pokemon a berry from 2000km away in theory lol

1 Like