Trainer ID number

does any one knows how to get the trainer number when you use gmail to log in to the pokemon go game? I know I can go to the pokemon go site and get it if I am using a trainer account since I have the one for one of my accounts but not sure if gmail is being used to login on to the game.

1 Like

Seems we have to wait until they give details, still no information about this (at least by my side).

3 Likes

You need to wait until the trading update’s release. We’ll most likely see some way in game then.

@Mapman42 it is out on IOS rn

And on Android, but there’s no sign of this number…

I mean the trading itself

I’m iOS and updated the App today but can’t see a Trainer number or any changes in any section for friends or trading functions.
My guess is the update was just the basic frame work required to make it work whenever they put the extra stuff in that lets players use it.

2 Likes

Just like every update ever by Niantic it will probably be out Friday or Saturday…After the water event

2 Likes

Everyone will be assigned a Trainer Code when game updates.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that

Atm we know nothing about how it will work and the systems intricacies, but my personal bet is that trading will come out Friday 9pm BST

I’m on iOS and I’ve got the new loading screen but no trainer code yet. As others have said it will probably be Friday or Saturday that trading arrives as it will be after the water festival

how the update is not out yet

Guys, come on. This is nothing new. Niantic always does this with new big updates.

They release the update in the app store/play store for you to download, but they still need to flip a switch for the new features to be active.
Have some patience.

3 Likes

The update’s out, but maybe not on your device.
Oh, and if you meant the Trading/Gifting system: You’re right then.

ITs now out on my device trading I assume will be like when quests came out they brought update out a couple of days before

Exactly, those of us that have played the game since Day 1 know how this works by now. We’ve been waiting nearly two years for trading so surely a couple more days isn’t the end of the world

I just did the update and have not seen no ID

THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE DELETED…THE UPDATE WITH THE TRAINER ID WILL BE OUT WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS. NO ONE SHOULD BE SAYING THAT THEY UPDATED THE APP AND DIDNT GET THE ID…WE ALL KNOW NOw.

Yes be patient