Trading in Let’s Go

Hi guys. I’m a Pokemon Go and Let’s Go player, and in Let’s Go, you can trade in order to get the finale evolution of some Pokemons.
So I was wondering. Anyone here who plays Let’s and is willing to trade?

3 Likes

I play let’s go eevee
Anyway I’m at celadon city

What’s yours

Let’s go Eevee too. Shall we trade? It’s the only way we can get the final evolution of some Pokemons, like Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler, and Haunter.

1 Like

Wait need be friends first

Ok. How can we do that? We just need to type the same code at the same type, and no matter the distance, we’ll be able to trade

1 Like

Looking to trade I just need a Alakazam

1 Like

I’m happy to trade all of those. Please let me know when you’re online and we can exchange each for each. Besides meltan and mr. Mime, all I need to complete my pokedex.

Hi. I’m new on here. I have Pokemon let’s go Pikachu. I’m looking for some one to help me trade to and back my kadabra and machoke to complete my Pokedex. Also if someone from Eevee is feeling generous and can do a alolan vulpix and meowth I can do sanshrew and grimer in return.

Cheers

Hey, I would love to help you with your trade evolutions and would definitely trade back if you can help me evolve my Graveler. Unfortunately I have Pikachu too

Sweet, Yea I can definitely help with that, next question is when are you able to do it I guess

Now works, what 3 Pokemon code do you want to use?

Diglet, Caterpie, Bulbasaur

Same code for back again and them machoke

Do you happen to have a gengar just to register in my dex? Ill trade back

Yea sure

Awesome, thanks man

Anything else while we are at it?

Nope, Im good to go

Thanks alot for that mate just 2 more levels on my Dragonair and my Dex is complete