This update is the best one so far!

I can finally see my nearby pokestops from my house! The new update made our maps bigger, maybe you can see more stops or gyms nearby!

6 Likes

I can now see 19 gyms from my home :sweat_smile:

1 Like

From what?
Is that better or worse (some people want to stay at the amount they have)

from 12. I dont mind it. Makes me able to spot more raids.

2 Likes

What number is that update? I don’t see anything different. My game’s version is 0.131.4.

2 Likes

Thats the one.

3 Likes

Don’t care for it too much where I work at there’s a stop that was just out of sight so my radar showed nothing spawned which was good when you used an incent it would randomly pull from the whole Pokedex now it does not

1 Like

It’s nice that the map view got extended, my nearby now has 9 spawns on various stops

1 Like

I can finally see one gym i couldnt see normaly

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Brobraam I’m impressed with your nearby 3 choices! I’d kill for a Magikarp to spawn on the map. My Go-tcha finds them once in a while, now I have to raid for them. Did you catch that poor Buneary in front of you? He looks sad.

4 Likes

I can see one more gym and 3 more pokestops from my home now. Maybe four. Not sure.

4 Likes

Managed to get 2 more gyms in the game so im now up to 21 gyms visible from my living room… Just 1 more and im at the realistic maximum i can probably get arround my home.

3 Likes

I see 20… and 101 Stops

6 Likes

Edit: I can see two ‘new’ Gyms since this update. That brings the total to eight Gyms I can see from my home where it previously was six.

2 Likes

I can see two stops.
Any of the 100 accessible from your home?

1 Like

Me needs to Level 10 first in Ingress, pass some POI and get approved before I can see additional stop or gym from our home.

2 Likes

New update… Now i can see only 12 gyms. With even less stops than before the previous setting… Good job Niantic really :sweat:

4 Likes

And the latest update brings it back up to 18. This really is going all over the place.

2 Likes