The Shiny Alphabet

This is the Summary of the Shiny Alphabet-Threads.
Once a letter is completed and a new letter is started, the finished one will be moved here.

3 Likes

I like shinies! You like shinies!! We all like shinies!!!
Post your shiny Pokémon beginning with the letter ‘A’.
That’s any or all of your Absols, Arons, Aerodactyls, Arcanines, etc. etc.

Include the story of the catch/hatch if you like…
If you’re playing in any language other than English feel free to include your differently named critter too.

(We could make a thread for every letter if this thread gets a few replies…)

1 Like

After months of fruitless Swablu shiny-hunting I caught 2 in a single afternoon - that was in late January 2019… haven’t seen another since.

3 Likes

Don’t remember story behind this one. Just a random shiny Aron I think.

2 Likes

Took me about hundred Aerodactyl before I finally found the more purple one.

Just found out I don’t have a Shiny Pokémon starting with ‘N’, ‘O’, ‘X’, ‘Y’, ‘Z’.

1 Like

1 Like

Sheep evolve into dragons? Who knew?!?
This fella is just Community Day trash… but he’s a nice colour :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here’s my Shiny “A’s”
2 make the list because of my Naming system.
I did ok with the Aerodactyl with 3 of them coming from quests and were in very close succession. The other was a wild catch.
One of the quest ones was powered up just short of 1500 for leaving in Gyms. Rate of decay increases rapidly after 1500cp.
I do this with a lot of my Shiny as they can stay for hours and are still 3 battled to out them as opposed to monster cp 1 battle and out after 2-3hrs of in time. Make them earn it a bit more through more time required to knock a Gym down.
The Arcanine is used to put in Dog Park Gyms along with other Dogs I have for the same.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Shiny alphabet X

Let’s see your lovely pics (and hear the stories behind, if you like) of all your shinies beginning with the letter ‘B’ please… :grin:

2 Likes

Community Day, took off work to participate with son. Got home and was last time I saw my Redskins beat the Cowboys.

3 Likes

I think it was the first or second pokemon I found in that day.

3 Likes

All CD Shiny apart from the Rabbit which was a pick up on 1 of 2 days in a row running the Go Plus on the Push Bike for a 4hr ride each day.
Got more Shiny Beldum than any other CD as we got 2 goes at it due to CD server failure for just over an hour. I’ve got a heap of poor IV Metagross with Meteor Mash waiting for Lucky Friends trades.

2 Likes

great, so now we getting 26 boring topics with less then 10 replies each, going dead the same day, cluttering up the main page. Can’t wait…

If you want to do something like this, please make just 1 topic

2 Likes

@Punica
The point you make is a valid one - and echoes my own reservations in establishing these threads - as iterated in the preamble to the ‘A’ thread.

However… the tone of your reply comes across as both sarcastic and aggressive. You should know I was upset when I read it.
It is possible to make a case whilst remaining respectful and courteous.

You may well find, your failure in this regard, will lead to a consensus that your stature on this forum has diminished.

Back on topic - I will acquiesce… no more of these topics will be created by me. Cheers.

The solution is so easy… Let’s make a Summary-Thread where I (or other moderators) put all comments of finished letters, so there will be never more than two threads of this type. Only the actual letter and the summary.

2 Likes

Excellent solution. :+1::+1::+1::grin: