The Kanto Event

I am concerned about the kanto event. I think it will be good, but I will be on holiday in an excessively rural area. I checked sites such as gymhuntr and pokehuntr and it appears there are no spawns for 20-30 miles… hopefully I can still take full advantage. P.S more pokemon go players now live in my town, so i can beat raids :smiley:

1 Like

Gym hunter and all other maps are down so they are not working that is why they are saying no spawns

7 Likes

What event are you talkin about

1 Like

Didn’t you read it on www.pokemongohub.net ?

1 Like

April 10 is the start of some “Kanto event”. What it involves is not officially known yet, but the highest suspect is a release of many Gen 1 shinies. https://pokemongohub.net/post/news/curious-announcement-in-pokemon-go-lives-newsletter-event-starting-april-10/

Though I still hope for Unown spawns worldwide spelling K A N T O. Both to get some Unowns myself, and to make the spoofers feel less special about their Unown collection.

2 Likes

Do you really think? That Niantic is going to let some Unown appear more frequently worldwide? I don’t think so. And btw Unown is a Johto Pokémon so that’s a second reason I can predict that’s not going to happen.

1 Like

Well they could release Unowns with any other rewards

1 Like

UNown is John to region

2 Likes

Oh god all the people complaining about “shadow bans” and no shinies…

1 Like

Can I catch kankgaskan and mr .mime for Kano live event for gen 1 double candy

1 Like

I already said that

1 Like

And I’ve said it too

1 Like

My kids have pretty much caught up with me now because of Kanto event. They both have everything now except Regionals and Legendaries.

1 Like

The event has officially ended, so we don’t need to discuss it anymore