Thanks everyone, for the three thousand likes received!

I hit 3k likes today! Thanks everyone so much for this, all your posts are awesome. :wink:

First ever person to get it.

6 Likes

Good job buddy

I have a friend I do raids with who is Laprasboss23.

1 Like

I think to myself, she might be your Mom.

1 Like

How cool would that be?

1 Like

That would be cool, (I have a fan probably) !! @bobbyjack8 does your friend know me on go hub

2 Likes

I totally posted you on our Discord in case you were her long lost son, but here she is. She could totally be both our Moms BTW, but she is awesome.

1 Like

Whoa she is a pro player if she is my mom!

2 Likes

She has both Valor and Mystic accounts which I think are both at Level 40. Crazy to me because I’ve been playing for over 2 years now and I’m still Level 39. But I’ve met her IRL, and she is awesome.

3 Likes

Don’t you raid with her? Lets stay on topic tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yes I raid with her. She went out of her way to make sure my son got both her friend codes. She is actually why I changed my opinion on why one person has 2 different team affiliations.

2 Likes

You should thanks me @Pokemon for 534 likes

1 Like

I think I posted Pokemon on my local Discord so she could see if that was her kid or not.

3 Likes

I thank @coolguy761 for 534 likes he is awesome !

3 Likes

She has not claimed you yet, but if she is a cool person if she was your mom.

3 Likes

If she was my mom I wouldn’t be level 35 :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I actually offered to walk my son’s Eevees while I was at work, but he didn’t want me to.

1 Like

At least my Mom has no clue what a Pokemon is. I brought my parents on vacation this year. They didn’t understand why I kept stopping car to fight fictional monsters.

2 Likes
  • fictional pokect monsters :stuck_out_tongue:

Brought my dogs on vacation this year. Every time I referred to Pokemon, my parents thought I was talking about my dogs. Only my kids knew what I was referring to. Even my wife just thought I was drunk.

2 Likes