Team Rocket

I just found out that Team Rocket members can photobomb when you take AR photos and when you return to the map a Meowth appears! I watched a video by PokeGirl7 from GO fest in Chicago and she showed a picture with a Team Rocket member photobombing.

Double negative, does that mean that you would steal something or that you would not steal something

I remember form Ancient Greek two years ago that certain versions of double negative (antithesis) implies on a stronger negative, but other versions of this antithesis mean that it becomes positive

3 Likes

I ainā€™t no hollaback girl. :crazy_face: Thatā€™s just slang.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll let emoji dude stew on that one.

1 Like

Itā€™s a typical way of talking here in Spain. Double negation is still negative.
You canā€™t imagine how many time Iā€™ve needed to understand themā€¦

3 Likes

Got no plans to go to Spain. But, if I get access to a giant Meowth balloon, I might.

3 Likes

Are you getting ready?
Jessie%20James%20wanted

2 Likes

I should have enough coins shortly after midnight.

3 Likes

When does it start?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s up to @Branebs

2 Likes

Im ready lets do it

2 Likes

Prepare for Trouble!..

4 Likes

With Computer science/informatica we are learningto build a website with PHP on a USB webserver where we could sell products, and the name of our ā€œCompanyā€ is Celadon Rocket Inc., with game corner and Department store. Currently ā€˜justā€™ a department store

2 Likes

^^^you need to start slowly bringing Team Rocket philosophy into your company culture. Just a little at a time, and your company will slowly buy into it.

2 Likes

This is for school lol

2 Likes

You can do it for school to

1 Like

Should be easier to bring into school culture.

1 Like

Iā€™m ready to make it Double when you say so.

2 Likes

Less say make a triple

2 Likes

This site will be fine. They wonā€™t ban us because Iā€™m pretty sure me and Cup are most prolific posters. Our team Rocket posts will just be in fun anyway.

2 Likes