Team Rocket

@5GodLink is definitely Giovanni on this forum but he doesn’t really do much. Meowth pretty much runs the show, so @Branebs picked right character.

2 Likes

True was just my opinion

3 Likes

Nobody is disparaging your opinion. I’m not Jesse or James. I’m Wobuffet and respect your views.

Lol never said you were dude never take anything seriously but I do like the fact that our leader is a cat

2 Likes

I never take anything seriously. That is why I am fine with a cat being our leader. Remember, he is a Pokémon that dresses up like a Pokémon to help steal other Pokémon.

1 Like

Yeah like that one and the fact that is kind of a smart ass and gets everyone else to do his dirty work for him got to admire that

2 Likes

I do the same thing IRL. If I want someone to do something that they aren’t sure about, I make them think it’s thier idea. Then they have no problem doing it. I just make sure it isn’t something to get them hurt or in trouble. Works every time.

At work I just always yell and threaten until they do it. at home I just act like I don’t know what I’m doing tell someone else to remove let me do it then I just stand there yup

1 Like

I get away with that with my wife because I feign ignorance, and she just usually ends up doing it. At work, I’m these guys Sergeant. Their performance is based off what I showed them to do, so I don’t usually mess with them that much. But it is fun when I do.

I understand I was told performance reflects leadership. so I always tell them you don’t know how to do it that means I don’t know how to do it so are you saying I’m stupid that’s my favorite thing to tell him

I need more shinies! i need more legendaries! all high IVs!

2 Likes

Giovanni Challenges

Win a PVP battle

Show Giovanni 5 Pokemon from this photo:

Take a picture with your buddy:

Win a battle with a charizard

4 Likes

Come on @5GodLink! I’ll lose to you next!!

I can help with the shinies & legendaries but as far as IVs I never get good one sorry so if you want a sucky Groudon or Lugia I got you

Number 4 is a very special challenge. If you choose it, there’s no turning back! You can still do the raid boss challenge.

@coolguy761 write in 10 different topics about Team Rocket!

Challenges 1, 2, 4 and 10 are available.

@5GodLink here’s me and my buddy

4 Likes
1 Like

Where is everybody? @UltraInstinct841 @Pokemon @5GodLink @bobbyjack8 @Cup @coolguy761

5 Likes