Team Rocket

Yes I blasted lapras off

3 Likes

Does anyone want to be team rockets deli bird?

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

We have already stolen Pikachu because no-one is changing their profile picture to him
And also he says the anime would have been boring if team rocket caught Pikachu. In my opinion every episode where team rocket is not the main character is boring.
ALSO TEAM ROCKET IS SMART
3 Likes

Yes, Team Rocket are the stars of the show :star_struck:

3 Likes

Blasted you off

2 Likes

Lap Lapras ras

1 Like

Team Rocket is probably the only reason I continue to watch the cartoon with my kids. Just gave my son the Sun and Moon DVD for Christmas. We will probably start it today if I can get him to stop playing Ultimate Smash Bros. for a second.

3 Likes

There you are Wobbuffet (@bobbyjack8)! What did I tell you? :arrow_right: Team Rocket Day If you don’t listen, you’re going back into your Poke Ball!

4 Likes

Wheezing

2 Likes

Got us one more

4 Likes

Not much chance of starting Sun and Moon. His girlfriend got a hover board too and they are all riding around the neighborhood together.

3 Likes

Hover board ran out of juice. We are recharging now and watching Sun and Moon. It sounds like James had a stroke. What happened?

3 Likes

My new catches for Giovanni (@Necrozmadabest)

2 Likes

Dont know never saw sun and moon

1 Like

Maybe they changed voice actors? I’m only up to watching 3rd season of Gen 3 so watching this, I’ve skipped a bunch of seasons.

2 Likes

And I fell and blasted you off

2 Likes

my new catches for ash

5 Likes