Team instinct Chat 2

Any Insticts that want to change team?

I won’t. But I think some will go for the easy way out and move to Mystic…

Nothing, no move. I’m Instict, and I will be ever Instinct.
If there are poor frightened people which search the easy way in life, let them go.

Imagine, after loosing my first account in the beginning of 2017, I made a new account choosing again Instinct.

2 Likes

I’m just posting here to encourage you to stay Instinct. Most newer players I’ve encountered are Instinct, and you’ve made the game more interesting. Back in the old days it seemed to just be Mystic Vs. Valor. You guys make it fun.

Lost your account. How?

I’m a star in frustrating Mystics. Got 4 mystic spoofer accounts kicked. Have a 5th possible Spoofer in my crosshares. Also Mystics. I would miss out all the fun if I choose the easy way out.

Great to hear. Hopefully your steadfastness will help steady others whose commitment to Instinct might be subject to wavering a bit…

Edit: Please add me to the PM list when you can.

Guess I’m happy I’m not sure what you mean by that but all I wanted to say is, if there’s a huge massive of Instinct players changing their team, I probably have to, too. If it doesn’t turn out to happen like that, I sure will stay. I love my team.

I guess my love for my team will intensify if it shrinks, much like the sweetness or salinity of water with sugar or salt in it increases as it evaporates. Legacy of a sports fan who had to hold allegiances no matter how often we moved into other teams’ territories (which happened often). :slight_smile:

But if you feel you must leave if the team shrinks I will still wish you well, in everything but the times you compete against us.

1 Like

Depends on how much it shrinks. Especially, in my own city. But I don’t believe that will happen. And I don’t want it to happen, too. I definitely want to stay in this team. But IF I am going to be the only Instinct player in my whole city, I think I have to change my team. Just wondering, wouldn’t you do the same, too? But I do not believe that will happen, even though Instinct is the smallest team. It could also happen that we get new members. I really hope that. I want to stay in this team. But not if I’m the only one left in my city.

Oh and I rarely do Gym battles because I do not really like doing that, so I probably won’t compete against my old team. :slightly_smiling_face: By the way, I will only change from team if I’m the only Instinct left (and I don’t see that happening, again), so it won’t be even possible to battle against Instinct. :wink:

1 Like

Summarized, I won’t ever change my team, because I love Instinct.

1 Like

Good testimony to your instinctiveness (or maybe instinctivity, if we’re inventing words there). I like your observation about the consequences of switching if you’re the only one left (and not being able to compete against the team if there’s no team left)… Couldn’t help smiling at that.

1 Like

Big fat error from my side… In the beginning (Aug 2016) I made the account, but don’t wrote down the username, nor the password. Everything gone well, until the phone broke…:disappointed_relieved::-1::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

we can talk about this in the pm

That is harsch. But you now what email addresses you used? or Login methode?

It was PTC and I was in level 28. But for a strange reason, when I tried to get in again, allways popped up an account in level 5 which was not mine.
Four months ago I have started to use this account again, now he is in level 32 and helps me to do some Raid I can’t play alone.

2 Likes

My feeling is if you don’t battle, you don’t those get XP points or for me as newer player, see different pokemon use their movesets. Today, I battled a shiny Magmar; its was cool. Some of the field research require it, not that you have to do those field research. Another reason is no one gets their daily 50 coin limit, unless you get knocked out. I guess I don’t mind the time it takes, if the gym is full and stocked with fully pumped mons. I also don’t mind giving out berries, to all- if I have them because you get stardust. There are things I do mind and I just have to get over them, being left out.

Apologies for closing, topic has been reopened.

2 Likes