Still missing a gen 1 Pokémon?

Am I the only player whose been playing since day one who (apart from regionals and legendaries) still has a missing gen 1 Pokémon?

I still haven’t hatched a Snorlax!

Every 10k egg ends in disappointment.

Farfetch’d, Kangaskhan, Electrode (they’re rare for me), the legendary birds and Mew (only on stage 4).

I was lucky to catch Aerodactyl in the rock event, otherwise I haven’t had it yet.
I’m only missing Mew, Mew2, Kangaskhan and Tauros yet.

All legendaries, Machamp, Alakazam, Electrode and regionals exept for Mr. Mime.

If they rotate Snax back as a raid boss, maybe taking a shot at that may be the way (plus you’ll probably get a good IV Snax from a raid).

Only one missing is Tauros.

Other than legendaries I’m missing kangaskhan and mr. Mime

I’m playing since day one too and I’m missing all the regionals (except Farfetch’d), all the legends and Machamp, Snorlax, Omastar and Kabutops. D:

Although I stopped playing for like six months and just recently got back into it. x)

Lol and I started on 7/31/16

Missing only Tauros and Mew. I actually been to America for 2 weeks and 1 year later to Canada for 2 weeks.
I wish he wasn’t so rare for a regional.

Only Mew

Legendaries (minus Moltres thanks to quests), Machamp, Kangaskhan, Kabutops, and unfortunately Golem to highlight it.

EDIT: at last I got Golem and Machamp thanks to a few lucky spawns ant the double candy!

Articuno

Tauros, Kangaskhan, Articuno, Zapdos, and Mew. Mew I should have in a few days, I’d say the legendaries will get re-released through the quests or raids, and I’m planning a visit to Australia soon so it’ll just be Tauros left.

I’m only missing Tauros…

I’m from Europe, so for the regionals, I do have Mr. Mime everywhere…

For the other usuals suspects:

• Kangaskhan I got from the Safari Zone Event (when they delayed some of the Safari Zones, they released Kangaskahn and some Unown to several big cities for some days - I made a day trip to Munich for them)

• Farfetch’d was a reward for the global catch challenge

• Mewtwo: I was lucky enough to get an EX raid pass when they were still in test phase. We don’t have any EX raid eligible gyms in my town…

• Mew: finished the quest yesterday :grinning:

Come to Texas Tauros everywhere here

That makes sense

Yea most of them 2000+cp

This is about average 4 in the wild

Still missing, Mr. Mime, Kangastahn, Articuno, Zapados, Mew, and Mewtwo.