Stardust, the real money in PoGo

I’m in Australia, native home of the Kangaskhan.

Also when you collected coins you’d get 500 Stardust

Kangaskshn was also available in Anaheim for the Pokémon World Championships last year.

Yes I know it is Regional To Australia! Which means you’d have to go to Australia to get even 1!! I have … 0
Niantic Has Neverrr Even Still mentioned any kind of Special Event nothing, even remotely related to Kangaskhan or Mr. Mime. So how can most people finish Gen l ? I have All but Kangaskhan & Mr. Mime. Seems a little out of order! To say I have MEW, Several Mewtwo, Several 100% pokémon,I even have Shiny’s!:blush: JS ya know?! Do you have a the specific regionals being in Australia? I am Not A Cheat, as well as Anti-Spoofing! As far as travel goes. Very Big Difference between ppl WILLING to travel / ppl can AFFORD to travel. I want to CATCH my own Pokémon!! I would never be Proud of Spoofing or cheating in Anyway. Then there is PokéFest in Chicago! In which, this year I’ve heard pretty much confirmed Torkoal (Gen. lll), and then some Maybe probably, Celebi…(which is Gen.ll) & another Mythical!! No Such luck of Completing Gen l; beside the fact, Another Very Big Difference between ppl who were able to get legit tickets / ppl WILLING to pay Scalpers since that is where all the tickets went! Lol…:blush: Sorry, I’m Probably a Little Emotional​:confused:about the concept of “NotAnother” I have legitimately been playing Every Single Day… since July 12, 2016. No Pogo+!! No Gotcha!! Just my dog & I Walking, Raiding Having a great time Collecting And Accomplishing A Ton of Fun stuff! :blush::blush::blush::blush:… jus CANNOT Afford to Travel the World!! I Def Would!! :blush::blush:

X_X
How to catch that much mons

Boi, we had Kanga for like two weeks
And then it was in Anaheim for the VGC

1 Like

Ok

I have a much simpler solution to this issue. Instead of ‘more stardust’, why not tier the stardust needed based on the popularity (rarity) of the 'mon? For instance, a Pidgey might only need 100,000 stardust to max out, while a Groudon would need the full 248K (from a lvl20…)? There could be 3, 6 or 10 tiers of 'mons, each with a different amount of stardust to max out the 'mon. This would certainly help to increase maxed-out 'mons on the less-popular end of the spectrum, while maintaining the needed stardust for more popular, higher-end 'mons. Seems like a simple solution. Thoughts?

I just reached level 40 on April 21st, 2018, having played since July 8, 2016. I have 35 maxed out Pokemon, and am about to max out my first Groudon (after 2 months of grinding for stardust and raiding for rare candies, I’m only 12 candies away, with [finally] over 800K stardust for the first time ever - I’m holding onto my stardust now after watching Mystic7, TrainerTips, and Reversal saying the same thing over and over again.) My maxed-out 'mons are: Tyranitar, Metagross, 2 Dragonites, a 98% Salamence, Rhydon, 2 Gyarados, Espeon, Milotic (that took forever), Gardevoir (so did she), 2 Golems, Articuno (took 3 months of regular raids), Machamp, Arcanine, Charizard, Ampharos, Blaziken, Gengar, Porygon2, Exeggutor, Ninetales, Solrock, Banette, Sudowoodo, Umbreon, Sneasel, Girafarig (my all-time favorite), Misdreavus, Roselia (for the Roserade coming soon), Sunny Castform (totally random), 100% Murkrow (of which I have 2, but only one maxed), and a Sableye. It’s been a lot of work, but I’ve caught over 50K Pokémon, battled over 1500 times, and I don’t get to play all that often. It’s all a matter of using your candy and stardust as wisely as possible. I don’t cheat, and I still have managed to find 29 100% Pokémon, and 16 Shinies.

Personally, I believe the stardust amount is just fine. It encourages play, and wise usage of resources. Having more would certainly be a boon, and I would not complain, mind you. I can see the points being made here, and I think my solution in the first paragraph would make the most sense. :smiley:

I have maxed out somewhere between 35 and 40 of my best Pokémon. I have between 75 and 90 more that are powered up to some extent. It takes nearly a quarter million Stardust to power a Pokémon all the way from level 20 to max.

The current system makes it quite difficult for casual players to power up multiple teams in Pokémon for raids and Gym battling.

I would love to see the system tweet to either give even more ways to get this resource or an adjustment in I would love to see the system tweet to either give even more ways to get this resource or an slight adjustment how much us required for higher level power ups.

3 Likes

The system has a Twitter account? :wink:
I agree

1 Like