[spoilers] New Sword and Shield Pokemon! GEN 8!

pokemon-nuevos-nintendo-direct-cramorant-polteageist-sword-shieldpokemon-nuevos-nintendo-direct-cramorant-polteageist-sword-shield-1

I have a feeling that the fish Cramorant shoots at you is a new Pokemon as well.

Gen 8 will have very detailed customization it seems:

Alcremie’s different flavors:

2 Likes

I am really hyped for the game

1 Like

Same. November can’t get here soon enough. This game will consume my free time. :wink:

1 Like

I’ll even hunt down the time stone to move us through time to get one lol

1 Like

My roommate and I are already getting hyped about the possibility of doing raids together. We’re also buying opposite versions so we can trade the exclusives.

I probably could get it on my birthday seeing how it comes out the very next day

1 Like

My son will get Sword if he gets straight A’s on his first report card. If not, then he will have to wait until Christmas.

2 Likes

He gets a report card before christmas?

1 Like

He should get first one in early November.

2 Likes

They are teasing a blurred image of a new Gen 8 Pokemon. It’s a fighting type.

Also: apparently there will be no Elite 4 in Sw&Sh.

1 Like

If you turn it sideways, a lot of people think it looks like a duck with a green lance and shield. That falls in line with a leak that has proven to be accurate that stated that Farfetch’d will get an evolution called “Sirfetch’d”.

To me it looks like a Shiny Cubone with a leek and a bamboo stick in its hands.

1 Like

In my opinion it looks on a substitute with a cubone head

1 Like

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen a lot of fan art now. If it’s not “Sirfetch’d”, I’ll be shocked.

2 Likes

It is indeed Sirfetch’d.

Note: Pokemon Sword exclusive. lol

2 Likes

Art/screens:

r7spnuispcn31
index

4 Likes

Interesting thing… I’m really thinking about changing my pre-order from Shield to Sword version… :thinking:
But who knows what other exclusives I’d miss by that.

Even more interesting: once Gen 8 is to drop in Pokémon GO (yeah, it’s still years…But I like thinking ahead), how are they going to handle it :thinking::thinking::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Why not buy both