[spoilers] New Sword and Shield Pokemon! GEN 8!

Yeah, I’m trying to just post something as a baseline. The leaker doesn’t know anything about stats, etc, I’m afraid.

1 Like

Toxtricity has a second form called “Amped form”, which is the yellow maned version.

Toxel
Baby Pokemon
1’4"
24.3 lbs
It manipulates the chemical makeup of its poison to produce electricity. The voltage is weak, but it can cause a tingling paralysis.

Toxtricity
5’3"
88.2 lbs
Low Key Form
It has an electrical organ on its chest. While generating electricity, it fills its surroundings with what sounds like the strumming of a bass guitar.

Sandaconda’s nose is a double barrelled shotgun! :rofl:

Silicobra
Sand Snake Pokemon
7’3"
16.8 lbs
It spews sand from its nostrils. While the enemy is blinded, it burrows into the ground to hide.

Sandaconda
Sand Snake Pokemon
12’6"
144.4 lbs
Its unique style of coiling allows it to blast sand out of its sand sac more efficiently.

Someone calculated this for the starters:

Intelleon: 70/85/65/125/65/120/530
Cinderace: 80/116/75/65/75/119/530
Rillaboom: 100/125/90/60/70/85/530

Seem kinda precise for estimates though. lol

I do. Just made some formulae about how the base stats can be calculated.

1 Like

I was told there would be no math.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Not for you lol. I am making a spreadsheet that calculates it for you

1 Like

By the way, as a test run, the high estimate of the base hp stat for Scorbunny last evolution is 95

1 Like

What a weird ability for Eiscue.

Eiscue
Penguin Pokemon
4’7"
196.2 lbs
Ice Face
This Pokemon keeps its heat-sensitive head cool with ice. It fishes for its food, dangling its single hair into the sea to lure in prey.

Eiscue
Penguin Pokemon
4’7"
196.2 lbs
Noice Face
The hair on its head connects to the surface of its brain. When this Pokemon has something on its mind, its hair chills the air around it.

Looks like you’ll be stuck with your Pokemon party in some areas. Unlike Let’s Go, it states “there are some places where it won’t work.”

EDIT: Also just noticed that the Escape Rope is now a key item. Nice!

@VanHooIII Cinderace

Ok let’s not crop the pic that low

1 Like

Finished for uses. I’ll PM you so we can work on the base stats of all Pokemon lol

1 Like

Cool! :slight_smile:

Apparently, the Pokemon in the Wild Area are lv60 after you beat the game.

1/3 of Wild Area available right away, the rest unlocks after badge 3. The first daycare is very early, and there is an area called “Ditto’s Habitat” … lol

Fun fact, according to my spreadsheet, the average BST of the starter evolutions are the same. 547

1 Like

1 Like

The leaker called it a night. Apparently, we will get the stats for Eldegoss, Cursola, Perrserker, Coalossal, Galarian Weezing, and anything else tomorrow.

Max move power levels:

Max Starfall Play Rough -> 130
Max Lightning Spark -> 120
Max Darkness Crunch -> 130
Max Lightning Wild Charge -> 130
Max Strike Double-Edge -> 140
Max Strike Take Down -> 130
Max Overgrowth Razor Leaf -> 110
Max Strike Slam -> 130
Max Strike Uproar -> 130
Max Darkness Knock Off -> 120
Max Strike Quick Attack -> 90