[spoilers] New Sword and Shield Pokemon! GEN 8!

Estimates can be 15% higher or lower. This only is an average of highest and lowest

1 Like

I told myself I was going to finish everything in Dragon Quest XI tonight. Perhaps max out more characters in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 while I was at it, maybe fire up Mortal Kombat 11 …

… but no, I spent the evening gathering Pokemon info. Again. :rofl:

1 Like

Ok. i have just calculated dragapult. the average says average bst=525. shall i try and extrapolate the stats so it matches bst=
600?

edit: i’m doing it.

results of my estimate calculations for what is posted today

1 Like

Dragapult is looking to be a BEAST
Also, was that Nessa art official? :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think Dragapult is going to wreck some teams.

… and, no, it’s not official art, but … the pose is. lol …

1 Like

Guaranteed OU, not sure if it’ll be banned
Not sure about NOU either, tons of steels and fairies there will make it difficult for my extinct-lizard-jet-dragon boi to excell, but it is the fastest thing afterall

1 Like

Son is looking forward to getting this game next week.

1 Like

Already paid for mine. Just gotta pick it up. :smiley:

1 Like

Amazon is supposed to have it here Friday by the time he gets out of school,

1 Like

Because of school I won’t be able to grind on the stats as much as yesterday, but I may have some time at 12:15 to 13:00 in our time zone (UTC+1:00)

1 Like

Leaker is back!

Pincurchin
Sea Urchin Pokemon
1’
2.2 lbs
It stores electricity in each spine. Even if one gets broken off, it still continues to emit electricity for at least three hours.

Cramorant
Gulp Pokemon
2.7"
39.7 lbs
This hungry Pokemon swallows Arrokuda whole. Occasionally, it makes a mistake and tries to swallow a Pokemon other than its preferred prey.

Gossifleur
Flowering Pokemon
1’4"
4.9 lbs
It whirls around in the wind while singing a joyous song. This delightful display has charmed many into raising this Pokemon.

Eldegoss
Cotton Bloom Pokemon
1’8"
5.5 lbs
The cotton on the head of this Pokemon can be spun into a glossy, gorgeous yearn-a Galar region specialty.

Rolycoly
Coal Pokemon
1’
26.5 lbs
It can race around like a unicycle, even on rough, rocky terrain. Burning coal sustains it.

Carkol
Coal Pokemon
3’7"
172 lbs
By rapidly rolling its legs, it can travel at over 18 mph. The temperature of the flames it breathes exceeds 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit.

Coalossal
Coal Pokemon
9’2"
684.5 lbs
While it’s engaged in battle, its mountains of coal will burn bright red, sending off sparks that scorch the surrounding area.

Zigzagoon
Tiny Raccoon Pokemon
1’4"
38.6 lbs
Galarian Form
Thought to be the oldest form of Zigzagoon, it moves in zigzags and wreaks havoc upon its surroundings.

Linoone
Rushing Pokemon
1’8"
71.7 lbs
Galarian Form
This very aggressive Pokemon will recklessly challenge opponents stronger than itself.

Obstagoon
Blocking Pokemon
5’3"
101.4 lbs
It evolved after experiencing numerous fights. While crossing its arms, it lets out a shout that would make any opponent flinch.

Meowth
Scratch Cat Pokemon
1’4"
16.5 lbs
Galarian Form
These daring Pokemon have coins on their foreheads. Darker coins are harder, and harder coins garner more respect among Meowth.

Perrserker
Viking Pokemon
2’7"
61.7 lbs
After many battles, it evolved dangerous claws that come together to form daggers when extended.

Koffing
2’
2.2 lbs
It adores polluted air. Some claim that Koffing used to be more plentiful in the Galar region than they are now.

Weezing
Poison Gas Pokemon
9’10"
35.3 lbs
Galarian Form
Long ago, during a time when droves of factories fouled the air with pollution, Weezing changed into this form for some reason.

Milcery evolves into Alcremie by using an item. They are called sweets and depending on which one you use, it will give it a different appearance.

Applin’s evolutions might not be version exclusive afterall. It seems that it evolves by using one of two items: Tart Apple or Sweet Apple.

Alcremie stats and new move:

Milcery
Cream Pokemon
8"
.7 lbs
They say that any patisserie visited by Milcery is guaranteed success and good fortune

Alcremie
Cream Pokemon
1’
1.1 lbs
Ruby Cream
The cells that compose its cream fluctuated suddenly during evolution, giving the cream a sweet and tart flavor.

Applin
Apple Core Pokemon
8"
1.1 lbs
As soon as it’s born, it burrows into an apple. Not only does the apple serve as its food source, but the flavor of the fruit determines its evolution.

Appletun
Apple Nectar Pokemon
1’4"
28.7 lbs
Its body is covered in sweet nectar, and the skin on its back is especially yummy. Children used to have it as a snack.

1 Like

Zamazenta w/armor:

Iron Head turns into:

This is in every Pokecenter:

Indeedee apparently has a Chansey/Audino role. lol

The dex in picture form and in order:

In link form:

Ok. Expanded my list!

1 Like