Shiny Meltan returns

According to Serebii.net:
“Pokémon GO
In The Games Department
Pokémon GO - Shiny Meltan Event Repeat
It has been confirmed that Shiny Meltan to re-appear in Mystery Boxes in Pokémon GO from April 24th 20:00 UTC to May 5th 20:00 UTC. With this, Mystery Boxes will once again only need 3 days for use.”

GoHub article has yet to come but I’ll edit this post when it exists.

2 Likes

Nice, but doesn’t help me. You need a version of Let’s Go for a Mystery Box… I have the money, but not the time to play an other game. So no Shiny Meltans for me :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

4 Likes

Same here. :disappointed:

3 Likes

2 Likes

All the best to those who have the box and have gone to the effort to activate their Meltan-making magic. I’ve only the time for one game, and would rather just keep playing PoGo, than switch to a different game for the weeks or months it would take to activate the boxes.

2 Likes

I’m building an army of Melmetals to leave as gym defenders

2 Likes
1 Like

Wont make not exchange the game for something better lol

1 Like

I’m sure there will be interaction of new Pokémon for Sword and Shield too.

1 Like

dont have one yet

1 Like

Ask for a Switch for Christmas.

I have a switch

My roommate plays Lets Go, so I was lucky enough to land a 95.6% Meltan as well as a shiny last time. Good luck to those still looking!

2 Likes

I’ll just polish my one and only Meltan! :rofl: Need a thousands kilometer still to walk…

2 Likes

Still have after evolving 3 new Melmetals last week. Holding out for good Meltans.

2 Likes

Doesn’t take Carnac the Magnificent to predict that I’ll skip that one, too…

3 Likes

^^^I’m sure most of target audience here had that reference go over their heads, but I got you.

1 Like

Same. I’m old. :rofl:

1 Like

Holding envelope to head.

2 Likes

I’m glad you got reference. It’s hard now with all these new kids in the Internet.

1 Like