Research - March & April Research Breakthrough

Same here, the best one I have is 87% with 15 attack, if I ever want to invest on this one, I need to use both fast and charge TM to adjust both moves.

I am also hoping Raikou will have a raid day/hours like the birds or raid weekend like Rayquaza. So I’m not putting my RC into it at this moment

Yes, but I still didn’t get a good one at all. I haven’t encountered a Raikou in January, February and any of this month. A 1 in 8 chance is pretty small, and add on a great IV stat in that mix? It’s very unlikely.

From research breakthrough

4 Likes

Hoping they’ll start using the raid days again, even if its for regular mons

Great moveset on that Raikou there – I loves me a good eclair, especially if has quality creme filling and isn’t simply drowned with chocolate.

3 Likes

You may be laughing at the french version now, but you can’t deny that “Articodin” and “Electhor” aren’t better than what we’ve got

1 Like

Haha. Well yes, éclair means lightening. I have no idea why the pastry is called that.

1 Like

I wasn’t laughing at the french version, @Necrozmadabest. Just amazed to see the moveset translations (and really fond of the pastry in question).

Besides, isn’t Raikou still one of the best electric-type options for attacking? (How’s it stack up against Electivire?)

1 Like

Better bulk, worse DPS
And it was a joke

1 Like

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks guys, now I’m really hungry.

2 Likes

Then buy some Bacon🙂

3 Likes

this just made me want an eclair

Finally got my favorite Raikou yesterday :slight_smile: So pleased with him.

2 Likes

I finally got my regi trio complete. :grin:

4 Likes

All I’ve got from Research Breakthrough in March and April is Lugia and Raikou😞 And the IV’s aren’t making me happy either.

3 Likes

I’m OK with more Raikou candy, the highest I have is 87% with 15 attack, I’m looking forward to its raid day one day

1 Like

I’m okay with any Legendary extra candy. You get 6 each box. Why would anyone complain about this?

1 Like

Because the beasts should have gone and de birds should have stayed.

1 Like

If I’m being honest they should both have gone. At the other side, the Birds can be Shiny. The Beasts can’t.

2 Likes