Research - Eeve crown finally ending

Instead of getting legendary pokemons we got 8 Eeves with flowers :rage:
Finally it is coming to an end - hopefully we will be getting legendaries again :slight_smile:

5 Likes

For who is spooked by the fake LeekDuck image with Santa Hat Eevee, here is the confirmation itā€™s a fake:

Click it to see LeekDuck his answer.

2 Likes

That would have been cute though. XD

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t mind an Eevee with a Santa hat, but would have been pretty disappointed in another month (or two!) of Eevee as a breakthrough, regardless of what sort of Eevee it was. lol

2 Likes

but we love all kinds of Eeveeā€¦ :grin:

2 Likes

Crown eevee was nice, but why did it have to be a research reward.

4 Likes

I canā€™t really care that much about Costumed Pokemon, though I donā€™t really care about whatā€™s in the next Breaktrough Box anymore. Itā€™s just an extra future.

2 Likes

It only means that you have enough Legendary pokemons and also you have easy way to get new ones.
Since June this year (when I came back to GO after two years break) I got 6 different legendaries from Breakthrough and I only got two from raids. So yes, I was very disappointed when they announced that instead of legendaries we will be getting Eevesā€¦ hopefully it will change :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wish I could have gotten more Kyogres, but I kept getting Groudon.

Trying to do solo Alola Raichu and Skuntank made me appreciate Groudon :smile:
I put all my remaining rare candies there plus I spend all stardust I had at the moment - but I got them both :wink:

1 Like

:cry: I want more flower crown eevee, I havenā€™t got single good one.

I did neither, but Iā€™m glad theyā€™ll leave soon.

Next up: an other PIKACHU. :rofl:

[details=ā€œSummaryā€]
No just joking. No clue what is next.
[/details]

1 Like