Remote raid friend invites

good luck, and you have it

1 Like

Mega Latios invites coming in a couple of minutes, @Branebs , @bagguille , @MrHeineken88 in case youā€™re interested

2 Likes

Ready!

Nice win; thanks! No shiny, though.

1 Like

My Latios ran away! :rage: The last one did too. They are so hard to beat, at least they should be easier to catch.

1 Like

Took lots of practice last time Latios was T5, and shaking off some rust the first couple of bosses this time. Thankfully the shiny ones are less difficult to catch. :slight_smile:

This time just getting enough trainers to join (and not chicken out before ā€œGOā€) is at least as hard as catching. If itā€™s not at least 8, I get ready to jump (watching for the lobby count to plummet as 0 nears). Thankfully we got 9 this time. Thanks again for joining!

Hope you get the hang of catching soon. Maybe @Arem1771 has video clips showing the best throw angles and timing for these bosses?

Thanks for the invite. I know how to hit excellent throws, I just donā€™t raid that much. I donā€™t have players who play regularly in my town to help me in raids, so I use remote raid passes. I rarely spend money on them, usually buy them with coins. I also donā€™t chase shinies, knowing Niantic, thatā€™s why I do fewer raids. I tried to raid more when Kangaskhan was in raids with boosted shiny rate and that didnā€™t go well.

1 Like

One more Latios this afternoon. Should be in about 3 minutes, depending when my turn comes.

invite sent and @cup here!

Edit: 8 trainers in lobby, re-lobby 2 times, and won with about 50% of the time remaining.

latios small
:partying_face:

2 Likes

I need someone to help me in raids during raid hour. It starts in 6 hours in my time zone. I want to raid as many Moltres as I can. @vorgriff3 @celery @Brobraam @Jormdeworm @bobbyjack8 Others are welcome to join as well.

Iā€™d love to help you but I unfortunately donā€™t have any more Remote Raid Passes and I have a PokĆ©Coin crisis soā€¦ :grimacing:

Was on another vacation for a week. And I didnā€™t have any remote passes :confused: otherwise I would have joined

I need someone to help me in raids during raid hour. It starts in 5 hours in my time zone. I want to raid as many Palkia as I can. @vorgriff3 @celery @Brobraam @Jormdeworm @bobbyjack8 Others are welcome to join as well.

1 Like

Both vorgriff3 and aardvarkalo are available and ready to raid some Palkia with you, @Branebs ā€¦

1 Like

Thanks!

I will start in about 10 minutes @vorgriff3

Thanks. I was beginning to wonder if our signals got crossed thereā€¦

Inviting you in a minute. But first I have to add someone as a friend.

Thanks @vorgriff3! Can you do more raids?

sure!

1 Like