Remote raid friend invites

Yeah, I missed the raid I was invited to yesterday by a few seconds cause my dog had her health problem act up again.

I

Poor pooch.

1 Like

Can I get help with latios and some 3tier raids? Stuck inside do to winter weather. I’m available anytime but most likely to join between 10am - 1pm Central Time. I still need latios, espeon, umbreon and alomamola.

For those wondering if latios is possible with three people, this is me solo.

Update:
Thanks for the help so far! Just two left.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Here we can coordinate raids for Pokemon GO Fest. What Pokemon do you plan to raid?

I am down to do anything that has a Shiny potential, although I will probably not join when I already have the Shiny variant. Now I only have a few in Shiny, so there’s a high chance I will join.

Please invite me to following raids:
Top priority: Reshiram, Zekrom, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina
Would like to get more of these: Ho-Oh, Latios, Cresselia, Virizion, Terrakion, Uxie, Azelf, Cobalion
Don’t have a shiny, but are not top priority: Regigigas, Entei, Heatran, Suicune, Regice, Kyogre, Raikou, Registeel
You can also invite me to: Mewtwo, Moltres, Rayquaza
@bobbyjack8 @Brobraam @celery @Cup @Jormdeworm @MrHeineken88 @Necrozmadabest

1 Like

Thank you all who invited me to raids during GO Fest. :+1:

2 Likes

Hey guys, I am accepting invitations for Uxie and Mesprit raids.(need to invite me and some friends)
In return, I cant invite to Azelf raids!

add me on Discord to schedule a time good for everyone. :grin:

Discord: AslanDaGr8#8595

Tip: use the raid apps dedicated for remote raids (i use Pokeraid, others use Pokegenie IIRC).
Or look for special discord servers, there are plenty.

This will work way better then asking on a small forum like this.

2 Likes

happy for anyone to join for remote raids here:

We especially need people from Europe/Africa/Middle East to join to give existing members access to mesprit.

Anyone still going to do a Lugia Raid? I can’t seem to find people here that are willing to Raid one, but I still need a Lugia for the Collection Challenge.

I don’t have any remote raid passes. I still need to do Entei. If I see Lugia, I will invite you @Jormdeworm. How many people do we need to beat Lugia?

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I think 5-6 is enough.

Try the Poke Genie remote raids feature.

@Jormdeworm I can’t join your raid, I don’t have any remote raid passes.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m assuming that is my only option then. Not sure how it works though.

Entei just hatched. Who can help me? @Jormdeworm @vorgriff3 @celery