Remote raid friend invites

You can always invite me! I don’t guarantee I will join though, but I will join he first galarian ponyta I get

I was hoping to go out today but sadly it didn’t work out that way.

Would anyone mind helping me raid for costume gengar?

Raids please? Anything will do.

Thanks for the raid invitation a few minutes ago, @Rpolera. Sorry I disappeared as the raid started. I didn’t bail; my app froze as GO was just about to let us start, and I couldn’t restore function without restarting PoGo. I had been looking forward to raiding with you, with thoughts that it might get Lucky Friend status. Maybe next time.

But since it was just a Golurk and we had a third in the lobby, your prospects of victory should not have been hurt.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Sorry thought this was a new topic (with a spam message)

Deleted this topic until I saw there was more to it

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Much obliged for the invite from Ohio, @DallyingDragon (you invited my alt around 1045 PST). If the shiny Lugia are going to keep staying away from me, a weather-boosted 96 is a pretty nice consolation. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the invitations just now, @DallyingDragon; I had 2 other raids in progress at the time, though, and had to stick with those.

1 Like

There’s @cup coming with the muscle and nerves of steel. :triumph: Thanks for hanging in on that Cobalion invite this afternoon when nobody else joined. I had a feeling our trio would be enough, and it was.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

I’ll be doing a few mesprit raids this week.

I’d like to do a few Uxie and Azelf raid though

Hey guys, I am accepting invitations for Uxie and Mesprit raids.(need to invite me and some friends)
In return, I cant invite to Azelf raids!

add me on Discord to schedule a time good for everyone. :grin:

Discord: AslanDaGr8#8595

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

I just need an Azelf now

me too