Regional Pokémon in Asia

I am flying to Cambodia tomorrow and then traveling to Vietnam for a few days. I want to know if Farfetch´d spawns there. I know Corsola probably spawns there but I am not sure about Farfetch´d
Thnks for answering

You will probably get Corsola, because it’s below Mumbai where I live and get Corsola, and the lower limit for it is the Northern Coast of Australia (I think). As for Farfetch’d, I believe it’s a Japan exclusive which is pretty annoying after hearing “Asia exclusive”

thanks i will be happy with Corsola either.

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve played Pokemon Go in Cambodia so I can give you some insight.

Farfetch’d is not available in Cambodia. Only in Japan and South Korea.

Corsola is possible but I never found one while I was there. However, if you happen to fly to Thailand (as most planes that go to Cambodia usually stop there first), you can find Corsola (that’s where I got my first one!)

No idea about Vietnam, but my guess is that all countries in that area (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc.) have the same type of spawns.

Have a wonderful trip to Cambodia! If you’re in Siem Reap or Phnom Penh, you’ll find excellent spawns! Just be cautious while in Cambodia though; if you are caught playing at holy sites or at The Killing Fields/S-21 Museum in Phnom Penh, you could be fined or jailed.

I caught loads of Corsola in Vietnam so u will sure to get them ! Also a lot of grass type here