RegiGigas in Gen3?

Is Regigigas included in GEN3???
And do anyone think Regis will be coming This Month???

Regigigas is gen 4 not gen3

No. Perhaps next month but I’m pretty sure not this month.

22 june an new legendary Pokémon or an come-back will happen.i think as a come-back Rayquaza will return.as new legendary Pokémon,I would think regirock,Regice and Registeel.Regirock and Regice have the same maximum CP.Registeel is WEAKER then Absol.Regis counters:Regirock is weak to water,Grass and ground types.Kyogre and Vapereon are good water attackers.Gyarados isnt that bad too.Venasaur,Sceptile and Meganium are good grass type attackers.But Tangela is good too!In ground types Rhydon is a very nice rock type attacker.golem is only good t
If it has only ground type moves,which is good to registeel too.Groudon is good to all regis expect Regice.Registeels weaknesses are ground,fire and fighting.Machamp and Hariyama are very good to Registeel.Blaziken,Charizard and Typlosion are good too as a fire attacker.Golem is only good if it has only rock type moves.Rhydon too.Regices weaknesses are Fire,Fighting and Rock Types.Machamp and Hariyama are really good tho.Golem as a rock type attacker only and Rhydon is a very nice rock type attacker too.As fire types i should ALWAYS use Blaziken because its a fire and fighting type.

1 Like

Really??? :scream::scream::scream: Registeel is weaker than absol
What’s the Max cp of Regis rock an ice :hushed::thinking:

@vineel https://db.pokemongohub.net/

1 Like

I think we’ll get shiny variants for groudon and rayquaza before they release anything new

1 Like

Ok you gave me list of gen1,2 and 3
Now I noticed we didn’t got nucleon,spinda,Nincada family,Clampearl family
When do we get this Pokemons

1 Like