Reddit Group for Trainer Codes

This might help for some people.There are alot of trainer codes there.

3 Likes

Nice

1 Like

I’m not sure if promoting other sites trainer codes megathreads are allowed because thid site has a perfectly good one created by @Cup.

1 Like

Allowed or not, it’s completely ineccessary…
I don’t think there’s a user of this site who doesn’t find enough codes here…

2 Likes

Well,The Reddit group Works better .It is more clear.And there isnt just 1 topic.but more in that server.

3 Likes

Don’t know what to say

1 Like

@thorend why did you open it?

1 Like

Because Reddit is not our enemy or our competitor, they are just another resource for players. I would expect they would offer us the same courtesy

7 Likes

I agree, the mega friend code thread helps out heaps. I was getting 30-40 requests a day, I’m now maxed at 200.

2 Likes

You know you can refesh your code to stop the invites?

3 Likes

I didn’t know know that, Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

So how do I post my trainer code to add friends? I added a topic but it was removed also how do I make an avatar on here?

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Here is where to post your trainer code.

Hopefully you will find many friends on the thread :smiley:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

@flaketin Posting your code is not allowed here. Please read the thread before posting.
As stated in the message above yours, Here is where you post your trainer code.
You should know the route, because you posted there before.

1 Like

Check megathread for my code. Got 1 spot open.